Rytone

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F-150
Hi all,

I'm in southern NH and have had no luck whatsoever finding a JL at or below invoice. Nearly all dealers have been all but rude when asking for any price under MSRP. I've considered going to MA to purchase but have had a hard time in the past with the registration differences in MA and NH.

Has anybody had any luck in the Granite State finding a salesperson/dealer that will deal?

Thanks in advance!
Sponsored

rgr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 wrangler JL
It was not easy but I got below invoice at Foss. The sales man no longer works there. Ordered the Jeep did not take it off the lot.

Banjo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL 2 Door
I just ordered a 2 door JL from Foss that was a little over 4% under invoice. I liked who I dealt with, and didn't need to push too hard.

OP
OP

Rytone

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F-150
I just ordered a 2 door JL from Foss that was a little over 4% under invoice. I liked who I dealt with, and didn't need to push too hard.
Thanks for posting, Banjo. Would you mind sharing your salespersons contact info? Please feel free to DM it to me if you’re uncomfortable but I’m sure publically sharing the positive experience isn’t a bad thing.

Banjo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL 2 Door
Thanks for posting, Banjo. Would you mind sharing your salespersons contact info? Please feel free to DM it to me if you’re uncomfortable but I’m sure publically sharing the positive experience isn’t a bad thing.
No problem at all, I worked with Nate Singh. [email protected] Ordered yesterday, so still hot off the press. His manager was the one who he worked with, wasn't a whole lot of back and forth, which meant it wasn't a stressful experience.

I came prepared with the Station ad from January that offered the 5% discount (it is in the MA 5% below invoice thread on this forum.) I stopped by Bournival before, they said they wouldn't go anything over 3% below invoice and would not accept an Affiliate Program discount either.

jman

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A van and a boring car
No problem at all, I worked with Nate Singh. [email protected] Ordered yesterday, so still hot off the press. His manager was the one who he worked with, wasn't a whole lot of back and forth, which meant it wasn't a stressful experience.

I came prepared with the Station ad from January that offered the 5% discount (it is in the MA 5% below invoice thread on this forum.) I stopped by Bournival before, they said they wouldn't go anything over 3% below invoice and would not accept an Affiliate Program discount either.
I'm in Maine. Maine Jeep dealers are terrible. I was going to buy from Bournival but ended up just buying from Station. I did everything over the phone and email. The buying part was easy but after that they pretty much disappeared. So if you want to get updates or whatever don't buy from station.

Now my Jeep just needs to get made. Come on two door JLs get it together!
Sponsored