Sponsored

Next Venture Motorsports Year End Sales!

NextDan

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.nextventuremotorsports.com
Vehicle(s)
1949 Willys VJ, 1973 Jeep Commando, 18 JL , 21 JT
Occupation
CAD Designer, Adventure Machine Outfitter
Hope everyone has been enjoying their holidays and some time with family! Aside from enjoying a long weekend we have growing our team to improve our capacity and turn around times. We spent last week building some new "furniture" for the welding area, as we welcomed another welder aboard right before the holidays.

I also wanted to post up here on the forum say thank you for all the support coming from you JLWranglerForum folks. We see a lot of folks finding out about us on here before they end up calling in. Even if I don't have a whole lot of time to be on the forums, we super appreciate the support from you all. If you guys are prepping your rig for the new year this week, please use code "YearEndSale" for 15% OFF now through midnight on 12/31.

Hope everyone gets to hit some trails and stay warm!

-Dan and the Team@NV

Jeep Wrangler JL Next Venture Motorsports Year End Sales! PXL_20201223_162427940
Sponsored

Rangemaster

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Rubicon Diesel
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Business Owner
Is that my skid setting on that pallet? I ordered a set like three weeks back and still waiting.

OP
OP
NextDan

NextDan

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Is that my skid setting on that pallet? I ordered a set like three weeks back and still waiting.
Brian,

Yours probably were on that pallet last week; and off to powder coat now. Every one of the diff skids that was on a shelf got nabbed the week of Black Friday; we had no idea our sales volume/demand for our parts was going to go up 5x in the month of November... Hence why we're bringing on more folks. We are working as quickly as possible to get everything back in stock without sacrificing quality. We'll have yours shipped as soon as they come back from the powder coater; I expect they'll be on your doorstep by the end of next week.

Best,
-Dan

Rangemaster

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Rubicon Diesel
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Business Owner
N
Brian,

Yours probably were on that pallet last week; and off to powder coat now. Every one of the diff skids that was on a shelf got nabbed the week of Black Friday; we had no idea our sales volume/demand for our parts was going to go up 5x in the month of November... Hence why we're bringing on more folks. We are working as quickly as possible to get everything back in stock without sacrificing quality. We'll have yours shipped as soon as they come back from the powder coater; I expect they'll be on your doorstep by the end of next week.

Best,
-Dan
thanks Dan

Looking forward to getting them installed.

OP
OP
NextDan

NextDan

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
thanks Dan

Looking forward to getting them installed.
Of course! Thank you for your support; we appreciate your business. Would love to see some pictures of them installed after they're on!

Cheers!
-Dan

Sponsored

Rangemaster

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Rubicon Diesel
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Business Owner
Of course! Thank you for your support; we appreciate your business. Would love to see some pictures of them installed after they're on!

Cheers!
-Dan
Sure no problem

BadA$$Rubi

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Sure no problem
Hope everyone has been enjoying their holidays and some time with family! Aside from enjoying a long weekend we have growing our team to improve our capacity and turn around times. We spent last week building some new "furniture" for the welding area, as we welcomed another welder aboard right before the holidays.

I also wanted to post up here on the forum say thank you for all the support coming from you JLWranglerForum folks. We see a lot of folks finding out about us on here before they end up calling in. Even if I don't have a whole lot of time to be on the forums, we super appreciate the support from you all. If you guys are prepping your rig for the new year this week, please use code "YearEndSale" for 15% OFF now through midnight on 12/31.

Hope everyone gets to hit some trails and stay warm!

-Dan and the Team@NV

Jeep Wrangler JL Next Venture Motorsports Year End Sales! PXL_20201223_162427940
Here is my NV front skid and both diff covers, so far. Waiting for the rear diff skid replacement, wouldn’t fit. I know you’re on it Dan, thank you!
Jeep Wrangler JL Next Venture Motorsports Year End Sales! 9D64ADF4-22AC-4251-8D75-E66D25085191
Jeep Wrangler JL Next Venture Motorsports Year End Sales! 78FD88D2-2EFF-490B-A360-0C007E9E3776
Jeep Wrangler JL Next Venture Motorsports Year End Sales! C23ACA54-B93D-4D71-AF7A-707110C4E1E7
Jeep Wrangler JL Next Venture Motorsports Year End Sales! 70A65773-4ECE-4142-9E81-64815EB20820
Jeep Wrangler JL Next Venture Motorsports Year End Sales! B8228FE6-025E-4C1C-882F-33FA99A27986
Sponsored