Sponsored

Next Venture Motorsports - My Experience+Photos!

HeavyUser

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL
  • Banned
Hey Guys, so I finally bit the bullet and ordered the JL Flush LED Tail Lamp Housings - Aluminum and Rear LED Lights from Next Venture Motors. I've broken my rear tail lights off at least 4-5 times over the course of a year and am tired of ordering replacement parts to fix them. These things are not cheap at 376Dollars for 2 aluminum(no plans to paint) housings and 2 LED Read Tail Lamps.

I received them in the mail today all excited to do the install, after opening the box and inspecting the housing I noticed a large bend that shouldn't be there. The shipping box wasn't damaged in anyway, it looks like this passed quality control. For the amount of money I paid its a little depressing that something this obvious made it through their process and onto the customer.

Jeep Wrangler JL Next Venture Motorsports - My Experience+Photos! 20210301_181355

Sent an email yesterday about the issue, hoping for a quick resolution as I want to get these babies installed asap.

Will follow up this post with their response and how they plan on handling this. Will also post thoughts and more photos once I hopefully get them installed!
Sponsored

OP
OP

HeavyUser

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL
  • Banned
They are shipping me out a replacement, for now I installed them just to see what they look like. They aren't painted at the moment as I bought the aluminum version but I'm thinking they will look way better once I get them color matched with the body.

Jeep Wrangler JL Next Venture Motorsports - My Experience+Photos! 20210304_114410

Headbarcode

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Stingray 2.0 turbo
Vehicle Showcase
They are shipping me out a replacement, for now I installed them just to see what they look like. They aren't painted at the moment as I bought the aluminum version but I'm thinking they will look way better once I get them color matched with the body.

Jeep Wrangler JL Next Venture Motorsports - My Experience+Photos! 20210304_114410
Those look awesome, and super clean! The ovular lamps look better than the round ones that litebrite put on the stepchild. And glad to hear that they're doing right by you. I've always heard good things about Dan and his company's products.
Sponsored