Next Venture Motorsports Front Aluminum bumper

Apples491

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR in Hydro Blue, 2004 Lexus GX470
Diode Dynamics SS3 fogs actually. I first removed the factory fog wiring harness from the original bumper. Then just used a Deutsch DT to 5202 adapter from DD to that harness to basically be plug and play… they turn on/off with the factory fog button.
Did you drill a second hole through the aluminum to route the wire?
Sponsored

proptied

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 JLR Snazz
Did you drill a second hole through the aluminum to route the wire?
I did not. Just routed the harness into the gap between the bumper/grille.

Jeep Wrangler JL Next Venture Motorsports Front Aluminum bumper IMG_1070

Headbarcode

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Stingray 2.0 turbo
Vehicle Showcase
Anyone know why this forum lost yet another good member?

Sponsored

TX_Ovrlnd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Zilver JLURD
Occupation
freethinker
It seems like every week, lately, someone else has been made to walk the plank. I didn't know Onlyone for being a panty ruffler around here.
I'll be here until I'm not I guess lol. I don't really filter my thoughts but I am trying my best here because the info from other users is good info. I'm sure they don't want this place turning into something like the pirate or 4chan community, but sometimes go a little too far. The mods here at least don't seem as sensitive as one of the other forums I use, I'm not going there as much because it has become such an echo chamber.

Headbarcode

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Stingray 2.0 turbo
Vehicle Showcase
I'll be here until I'm not I guess lol. I don't really filter my thoughts but I am trying my best here because the info from other users is good info. I'm sure they don't want this place turning into something like the pirate or 4chan community, but sometimes go a little too far. The mods here at least don't seem as sensitive as one of the other forums I use, I'm not going there as much because it has become such an echo chamber.
Yeah, that's why I'm not quick to call out the mods here. They are cool people. I wonder if it stems from other members with the cancel culture mentality, who get triggered over nothing. Who knows. I guess my question was more of an observation I wanted to point out, especially here in the guys thread.

I'm with you buddy. Keeping myself just civil enough to not blip the radar. I'd rather go out on my own terms.

regriff

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 JKU, 2023 JLURXR
Here's mine all installed. I went with a matte black powder coat, body matched logo plate and flush mounted Baja Squadron Pro's installed in the skid. Up next is the rear+tire carrier.

Jeep Wrangler JL Next Venture Motorsports Front Aluminum bumper IMG_1070
Any chance you could take a picture of what your front camera looks like with that bar? Please and thank you.

Sponsored

regriff

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 JKU, 2023 JLURXR
Sure thing... Here you go:

Jeep Wrangler JL Next Venture Motorsports Front Aluminum bumper PXL_20220628_010745199

As you can see the stinger bar is clearly visible but I havent found it obtrusive to the point of making the camera unusable.
Thank you! Yes, agreed that the camera is still useful. This will help me finally pull the trigger on this setup. Thank you again.

regriff

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 JKU, 2023 JLURXR

Low_Spark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4XE
Follow on question... I'm assuming the BD light you're referring to is this one?
https://www.bajadesigns.com/product...ush-mount-led-auxiliary-light-pod/?sku=551013

Can you elaborate on which light pattern you opted for and why?
They are Squadron Pro wide cornering. The pros are admittedly a little bright for normal applications, but because of the angle of the skid they are mounted in they don't really shoot very far down road so I wanted the extra brightness. The wide cornering is to create a flood of light in front of the vehicle. They have a good break down of the lighting zones and which lenses to use.

regriff

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 JKU, 2023 JLURXR
They are Squadron Pro wide cornering. The pros are admittedly a little bright for normal applications, but because of the angle of the skid they are mounted in they don't really shoot very far down road so I wanted the extra brightness. The wide cornering is to create a flood of light in front of the vehicle. They have a good break down of the lighting zones and which lenses to use.
Appreciate the insight. Thanks!
Sponsored