ML7

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler JL Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
I ordered a simple license plate bracket over 6 months months ago, have not received a reply to an email in 3 months - this was a simple $90 part order, requested shipping within the state of Co and no special requests or anything weird - it cant take more than 1 hour to make a $90 part. I would not recommend ordering anything from this company as they do not seem to have any customer service. Anyone else having the same issues?
Sponsored

oceanblue2019

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR 2.0L Auto
Occupation
Metrology
They do nice work, and charge for that nice work, but like most small vendors COVID has not been easy on them. I suspect they have a huge backlog, challenged getting the raw material, challenges getting skilled fabricators, and challenges getting even people to answer the phone.

Perhaps now with things opening up and states cutting off the extra unemployment to push people back to work they can find someone to answer the phone....

spurly

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bright White JLUR
At one point they had a contact number on their website, which I believe was Dan's personal number, not sure if it's still there on there or not. Dan is usually pretty quick to respond to messages. I've talked with him through texts, forum messages, and even over Instagram a handful of times. I'd try another form of contact.

Edit: Come to think of it, he hasn't been very active on Instagram for the last 2 months. He used to post pretty regularly. April 18th was the last time we messaged each other.

Rangemaster

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Rubicon Diesel
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Business Owner
I believe I got my axle skids from him around April also. Man that sucks, I would have been calling him and asking whats up.

OP
OP
ML7

ML7

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler JL Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Good news - after a round of email with an assistant I got a call from Dan, the shippers gave me an 'upgrade' to USPS from UPS which meant the package was returned and sitting in Grand Junction for 2 weeks, he shipped out a new one and got it on Sat the bracket looks nice!!

Sponsored

ThirtyOne

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jeepdoodles.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon, 2017 Chevy Tahoe
Build Thread
Link
Good news - after a round of email with an assistant I got a call from Dan, the shippers gave me an 'upgrade' to USPS from UPS which meant the package was returned and sitting in Grand Junction for 2 weeks, he shipped out a new one and got it on Sat the bracket looks nice!!
Any pictures? I am looking at this one.

Low_Spark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4XE
Just took advantage of their 4th of July sale. Talked to Dan on the phone, and worked with Casey on a custom invoice. I'll keep ya posted.

TreyJK

First Name
Trey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL Rubicon, 1979 CJ5, 1979 J20
I ordered a bumper from them a couple months ago and drove up to Grand Junction to pick it up. I wish there was a little more email communication about when the bumper would be ready, but I’ve learned some patience from this whole COVID mess. I spoke to them twice on the phone and talked to the guys in person at pick up and have no other complaints with em. They were super friendly and helpful, although they’re a little pricey, I’ll definitely be a repeat customer!

LooselyHeldPlans

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 3.6 JLUR
Occupation
Several
You should note this in the original post incase people don’t read this far down.

Sssuperdave

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler 392, 69 SS/RS Camaro, 2023Yukon
I ordered a simple license plate bracket over 6 months months ago, have not received a reply to an email in 3 months - this was a simple $90 part order, requested shipping within the state of Co and no special requests or anything weird - it cant take more than 1 hour to make a $90 part. I would not recommend ordering anything from this company as they do not seem to have any customer service. Anyone else having the same issues?
Sorry to hear. I got a rear diff skid plate from them and it is a quality product that fit perfectly. Hopefully it was a onetime oversight.
Sponsored