Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.nextventuremotorsports.com
Vehicle(s)
1949 Willys VJ, 1973 Jeep Commando, 18 JL , 21 JT
Occupation
CAD Designer, Adventure Machine Outfitter
Bumper is laser cut from a combination of 1/4" and 3/16" steel. D-ring clevis tabs machined from 1" steel that extend along the frame mounts inside the bumper.

*LED version now available*

We can ship these powder coated or bare metal depending on your preference.

https://www.nextventuremotorsports.com/product/jl-rb-full/

20180620_075617.jpg 20180621_145503.jpg 20180620_075707.jpg

20180620_175135.jpg

Moab Gemini Bridges Road.jpg
Sponsored

Grindhouseknives

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Bright White JLU Sport S
That’s the best looking rear bumper I have seen!! I really like the wrap around. Yes please post some pics with the LEDs!

OP
OP
NextDan

NextDan

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
That’s the best looking rear bumper I have seen!! I really like the wrap around. Yes please post some pics with the LEDs!
Thank you! I'll have to get some real live pictures of the LED version when I'm back in the office next week ;)

JLRB02LED 1807005.PNG

JLRB02LED 1807005-2.PNG

Sponsored

Tragdor

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Unlimited Sport
Vehicle Showcase
I hope this bumper will work with a Gobi rack. I’m not sure if the requirements on the Gobi side but I really like the bumper!

@NextDan any thoughts on how we can figure this out? I don’t have the rack yet. Maybe dimensions of height versus stock or something?

OP
OP
NextDan

NextDan

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Just curious which LEDs was the bumper designed around so I can get total cost added up and start saving!!
The Rigid Cube LEDs are what these were designed for. I imagine other similarly dimensioned (~3x3) cubes may work as well.

I hope this bumper will work with a Gobi rack. I’m not sure if the requirements on the Gobi side but I really like the bumper!

@NextDan any thoughts on how we can figure this out? I don’t have the rack yet. Maybe dimensions of height versus stock or something?
The height is nearly identical compared to the factory bumper - at least on the top surface that the Gobi rack ties into. I think it could be made to work, but it might require some drilling in this case? Perhaps we can get someone at Gobi to chime in.

tiltz

First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru STI
This looks great. Since it says made to order could it be built without the wrap around wings?

Sponsored

OP
OP
NextDan

NextDan

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
I'm digging this rear bumper. Is it made to clear a 37" with stock tire carrier no riser? The next question is in regards to the Backup sensors. Is it confirmed to work or will holes just be drilled and hope it works.
Thank you! Correct; no riser needed for a 37" tire. At least on the factory wheels/wheels with similar offset. I still highly recommend a tailgate reinforcement for larger/heavier tires.

I have not yet had a customer with back up sensors confirm they work (our test Jeep doesn't have them); but in my experience with swingout carriers+sensors, they are set off when the spare tire is spaced further from the body and in the way of the sensors. With this bumper, ideally the tire can stay close to the body much like factory.

No drilling required; we laser cut them into the bumper upon request (it's an option on the product page)

OP
OP
NextDan

NextDan

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Do you have a picture of where the sensors would be located? Also will this work with the factory hitch? What is the lead time for these rear bumpers? Thanks
It does work with the factory hitch; lead time is 5 to 10 days typically (probably closer to 5 days for most configurations right now.)

I'll get some sensor locations posted up here soon!

Customer supplied photo of bumper installed with factory hitch:
NVJL01CAJE.jpg
Sponsored