Sponsored

Newly Identified Jeep Problem!

Sontavaman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Lj - sold-cause im an idiot. 2019 blue rubi ordered and received. I need my LJ back.
Occupation
Repressor of civil rights
So I was driving along minding my own business today, when a new problem manifested itself. This is a serious problem that could impact any wrangler driver! I didn’t notice it until I head a text come through the radio system via Bluetooth. When I attempted to get my phone out of my pocket it got hung, when I jerked it out it slipped out of my hand and went sailing into the side of the car in the on coming lane! Apparently there is no magic force keeping dummy’s from loosing their goodies when they have the doors off! Good news is that the other vehicle was uninjured. Bad news is the driver laughed at me🙁. And of course the combined 70 mile an hour impact on my iPhone left it a bit shattered. Impressively enough I am posting this with the very same phone. Otterboxes are tough!
I have owned 3 different wranglers and have never lost my goodies through the open door before.

Remember don’t text and or in my case fling your phone at other cars and drive….
Sponsored