NEWEST UPDATE: Good/Bad news in post #44 - Bonus cash from Jeep

Wolfparty

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 JKU
My understanding is once the vehicle has a VIN, all rebates and coupons are locked in for that date. Two different dealers told me that. Find out with yours.
The dealer I’ve been working with told me that I would be eligible for whichever coupons or rebates were available at the time I take delivery of my vehicle.

I pick up my vehicle from them this weekend. Unfortunately they said this promotion wasn’t available for my JLUR.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Aonar

Aonar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Rubi and Snazzy 2021 JLURD
Hey Aonar, my ordered 2021 JLU80 in Sarge Green came in on Sat Jan 23. Loving it. Its like two different Jeeps if its in the sun or in the shade. Here are a couple pics of it with the top back. The process and closing went smooth. I was able to lower them another $500 and use my personalized bonus cash of $3000 without a problem. I hope you get to use yours too.

E2E37853-E710-4C54-80CE-CA9B7188D7D6.jpeg

4E91F5AC-B27E-4B62-9184-9386FCE718E7.jpeg
Hey Aonar, my ordered 2021 JLU80 in Sarge Green came in on Sat Jan 23. Loving it. Its like two different Jeeps if its in the sun or in the shade. Here are a couple pics of it with the top back. The process and closing went smooth. I was able to lower them another $500 and use my personalized bonus cash of $3000 without a problem. I hope you get to use yours too.

E2E37853-E710-4C54-80CE-CA9B7188D7D6.jpeg

4E91F5AC-B27E-4B62-9184-9386FCE718E7.jpeg
AWESOME! She is a beauty. That was my original color choice but switched at the last minute. Enjoy.

OP
OP
Aonar

Aonar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Todays update from JP: "Thank you so much for holding. I am showing that your vehicle has been built and is pending installation of additional equipment. This is a necessary step when additional features or optional equipment packages are added to the vehicle. Currently no Dealer ETA has been provided." Probably the half doors...

SteveTigers

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4xe
We received the same message today, and we didn’t order the half doors. We did order pretty much every other option though.

Sponsored

cgagnon99

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Sport Altitude
We received the same message today, and we didn’t order the half doors. We did order pretty much every other option though.
They send it to the vendor for certain features. I THINK the Tow Package goes there, definitely the dual top group, plus any add ons like side steps, rock rails, etc

Gdfein

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR owner in waiting
If I could get a 3-4K private offer and combine with 1% below invoice private cash offer, I would take delivery next week. I have a $1k bonus cash expires feb 28, but not eligible on Rubicon so I’m stuck. Anyone know how to get the private offer?

OP
OP
Aonar

Aonar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
If I could get a 3-4K private offer and combine with 1% below invoice private cash offer, I would take delivery next week. I have a $1k bonus cash expires feb 28, but not eligible on Rubicon so I’m stuck. Anyone know how to get the private offer?
Mine just popped up in my email but this will be my 3rd jeep over a lifetime...Still no delivery date.

Sponsored

mgarciaknight

First Name
MG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU80
Ya dude. Good luck with that. I get offers all the time. My father does too. We both have had nothing but Jeep since 1995. Not sure if that has anything to do with it, but I would think its a brand loyalty thing.

Gdfein

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR owner in waiting
Why good luck? I’ve owned a dodge intrepid and grand Cherokee before just don’t currently own one as needed our Yukon and Escalade when our family was growing. On a 60k msrp, invoice is 57k, and 1% would get it to say 56.4k. The 3k PCO would be 53.4 before ttlr and that’s like 6% under invoice and the dealer gets paid for the PCO. I thought that would be a reasonably good deal but are you saying that’s not achievable?

mgarciaknight

First Name
MG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU80
Why good luck? I’ve owned a dodge intrepid and grand Cherokee before just don’t currently own one as needed our Yukon and Escalade when our family was growing. On a 60k msrp, invoice is 57k, and 1% would get it to say 56.4k. The 3k PCO would be 53.4 before ttlr and that’s like 6% under invoice and the dealer gets paid for the PCO. I thought that would be a reasonably good deal but are you saying that’s not achievable?
No, Im saying good luck trying to figure out whatever algorithms FCA uses for some of us to get a PCO and other not.

OP
OP
Aonar

Aonar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
-Checked on order status and it is the same as my previous post
-Asked about this "offer" and they sent me to: "The best thing that I can recommend would be to reach out to our Incentives Department and they would be bale to advise further on if this can be extended or if there another offer available. Their contact number is 1-800-227-0757"
-Sounds like good news (time will tell).
-She (the customer service rep in the I.D.) used the following language (AND opened up a case# for the dealer to verify): "Sold Order Protected Program"
-She all but guaranteed that the offer will stand!!!
-She stated that the dealership would need to claim this program in their "Configurator" and stated that the dealership would know what that meant.
-I will have to get this info to them B4 delivery and I happen to have a day off on Wednesday ;)

Will update after that visit.

mgarciaknight

First Name
MG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU80
-Checked on order status and it is the same as my previous post
-Asked about this "offer" and they sent me to: "The best thing that I can recommend would be to reach out to our Incentives Department and they would be bale to advise further on if this can be extended or if there another offer available. Their contact number is 1-800-227-0757"
-Sounds like good news (time will tell).
-She (the customer service rep in the I.D.) used the following language (AND opened up a case# for the dealer to verify): "Sold Order Protected Program"
-She all but guaranteed that the offer will stand!!!
-She stated that the dealership would need to claim this program in their "Configurator" and stated that the dealership would know what that meant.
-I will have to get this info to them B4 delivery and I happen to have a day off on Wednesday ;)

Will update after that visit.
Dude that is freaking awesome! That is exactly what they did with me. Getting the case# is key cuz that locks it in! The dealer had no problem retrieving mine past the date. Hope it goes well.
Sponsored