OP
OP
Aonar

Aonar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Rubi and Snazzy 2021 JLURD
Dude that is freaking awesome! That is exactly what they did with me. Getting the case# is key cuz that locks it in! The dealer had no problem retrieving mine past the date. Hope it goes well.
@mgarciaknight Because of your post, I tried again. In post #25 I got shot down by an employee who either didn't look or didn't care enough to help OR might have been in the wrong Dept. I figured I had nothing to lose by trying again.

I will still believe it when I see it though. Sent this email to the dealer last night:

Good evening/Morning folks:

Just got off the phone with the Jeep Incentive Department and they stated that the incentive program I received in the mail is extendable and protected. I have enclosed the case file and a bit of information from the call. If this seems like enough information, please follow up with your configurator. I am off on Wednesday and can stop in anytime between 11AM and 2PM if you need to see me in person. If not, just shoot me an email or call me with the results.

Thanks for your help in this matter!

I have also been in contact with JP about my build and the following is their newest message: ""Thank you so much for holding. I am showing that your vehicle has been built and is pending installation of additional equipment. This is a necessary step when additional features or optional equipment packages are added to the vehicle. Currently no Dealer ETA has been provided."
I suspect this is due to the half doors.

If you should have any further updates, please let me know.

Thanks!

Maybe @Moderator should start a sticky including all the threads where we "little folks" have save $$ directly due to this forum :) !!!
Sponsored