Newbie with 5" Uconnect 3 POS...

kdags

First Name
ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Unlimited Sport S JL
After another frustrating call with my local dealer, I need some guidance. I have read through various threads on this but looking for the latest info on how best to get a new 7" head unit to replace this piece of s... that came with my JLU. Am I best served waiting for someone to post or is there somewhere left to buy new from mopar? If you could include latest part number for the unit and bezel, it would be greatly appreciated.
Sponsored

ErAcEr

First Name
Matthew (Mateo)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 2021 ZH2 , 2018 Z900, 2013 Vulcan 1700
Occupation
Engineer/Technician
After another frustrating call with my local dealer, I need some guidance. I have read through various threads on this but looking for the latest info on how best to get a new 7" head unit to replace this piece of s... that came with my JLU. Am I best served waiting for someone to post or is there somewhere left to buy new from mopar? If you could include latest part number for the unit and bezel, it would be greatly appreciated.

Go to:
WholesaleMopar.com

68295725AH -Radio-Multi Media
6AB55TX7AB - Bezel-Instrument Panel

Or buy the 2500$ alpine unit that was recently unveiled at the CES show.

chicoricopico

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL Sport
Go to:
WholesaleMopar.com

68295725AH -Radio-Multi Media
6AB55TX7AB - Bezel-Instrument Panel

Or buy the 2500$ alpine unit that was recently unveiled at the CES show.
Unfortunately the Alpine isn't compatible with the 2 door Sport. This whole JL radio situation sucks!

thinarrow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Sport
Unfortunately the Alpine isn't compatible with the 2 door Sport. This whole JL radio situation sucks!
I agree, CarPlay is not playing nice with this 5" unit, and yes I have done all the recommended remedies, the USB CarPlay is dysfunctional.
Sponsored