NEWBIE TO JL

Pimppapa1977

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 jlur
Afteroon everyone..Just picked up a 21 JLUR 2.0 White on Staurday, and love it! I am already on the prowl for any Looming Cyber Week deals on a Mopar 2 inch lift. Who has the best price!!!
Sponsored

Maverick909

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sporticon, 1976 GMC K15 Lifted on 35's
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Electrician/ Industrial Furnace MFG
Clubs

honestly get a price from your dealer. alot of them are not that busy and ive seen people get pretty great deals.... My dealers around me suck and mark up way to much for what it is. congrats on the new jeep. Also check out JKS mfg 2.5" J-Konnect lift kit.. i have it with the HD springs and love it.

Warped

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW GSA, Harley RG, GC Summit Reserve, JT Mojave
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Work? What's that?
Afteroon everyone..Just picked up a 21 JLUR 2.0 White on Staurday, and love it! I am already on the prowl for any Looming Cyber Week deals on a Mopar 2 inch lift. Who has the best price!!!
Lot of options for you with lifts. Agree with Maverick on checking with your dealer and compare his pricing if stuck on Mopar. FWIW, I am going with the AEV lift. Enjoy the new ride.

Oldbear

First Name
Dwayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 Ram 1500 Ecodiesel; 20 JL Sport S 2 door
Just remember that the Mopar lift will let you keep your factory warranty intact-aftermarket a dealer might give you some argument...

OP
OP

Pimppapa1977

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 jlur
Thanks yall!! I am going to check with my dealer on Friday! I should be able to clear 37s with it so I am good!!!
Sponsored