Newbie Question: Rubi Suspension

PapaJoe

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Wrangler 4xe Rubicon
How difficulty is it to install a Rubi takeoff suspension onto a JLU Sport S? I am not only a Jeep newbie, but also a newbie to anything car-related. So far, I’ve installed a leveling front spacer with jack and stands, and swapped out some bulbs, but that’s the extent of my experience. TIA!
Sponsored

Kenny

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jl sports, 2015 JK Unlimited, 2013 JK @ Dr
Occupation
Village Idiot
Clubs

How difficulty is it to install a Rubi takeoff suspension onto a JLU Sport S? I am not only a Jeep newbie, but also a newbie to anything car-related. So far, I’ve installed a leveling front spacer with jack and stands, and swapped out some bulbs, but that’s the extent of my experience. TIA!
I had a local shop do it and it took two hours

Csward12

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JL Rubicon
Occupation
Law Enforcement
This is my first Jeep, and the most I had ever done on a vehicle was change the oil on a car years ago.

Since March, I have installed two lifts (1 spacer and 1 spring) and installed a CB with everything hidden-if that tells you anything.

1quick1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUS
Vehicle Showcase
It's just replacing coils and shocks so if you did a spacer lift I'm sure you can do it.
Sponsored