Newbie 2018 Rubicon owner - a few questions

bbrownatl

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 4x4 w/soft-top
Greetings and happy to finally be part of the Jeep family. Took way too long for me to finally buy my first Jeep. So, here are my questions:

1) I have the 2018 Rubicon two door soft top. Love it with the windows off...bikini top. However, I'm in ATL and we have pop up showers all the time. I'd love to just leave the windows off and have quick and easy cover for the back in the event of a brief shower. I've thought of just a tarp and bungee cords. Any suggestions appreciated.

2) Seat covers - Keep as is or get covers. For the record, I love the outdoors but I'm a 53 yr old CPA so probably not going to be going heavy off road driving. Any suggestions for seat covers?

3) Any other suggested accessories?

Much thanks in advance.
Brian

Jeep BB2.JPG
Sponsored

Mark Elliott

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon
Greetings and happy to finally be part of the Jeep family. Took way too long for me to finally buy my first Jeep. So, here are my questions:

1) I have the 2018 Rubicon two door soft top. Love it with the windows off...bikini top. However, I'm in ATL and we have pop up showers all the time. I'd love to just leave the windows off and have quick and easy cover for the back in the event of a brief shower. I've thought of just a tarp and bungee cords. Any suggestions appreciated.

2) Seat covers - Keep as is or get covers. For the record, I love the outdoors but I'm a 53 yr old CPA so probably not going to be going heavy off road driving. Any suggestions for seat covers?

3) Any other suggested accessories?

Much thanks in advance.
Brian

Jeep BB2.JPG
Look at my post in the members marketplace under interior for very nice seat covers made for your Rubicon. You wont find a better price. The only reason why i am selling them is I upgraded to leather seats.

OP
OP
bbrownatl

bbrownatl

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 4x4 w/soft-top
Yes, excellent. That is what is needed. I just did a search via your link with my VIN and found the perfect top. Much thanks.

Broccoli2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL, 2011 JK 1946CJ2-A
Be careful. Make sure you read the text. When I do it with my vin it showed both 2 door and 4 door version. 82215371 I believe is for a 2 door

Euro JEEP

First Name
Stefan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep TJ
Hi and welcome to Jeep!
Get a rain cab cover. Check 2 door/4 door, some cover doors some donā€™t, some are just reflecting the sun and donā€™t resist much rain.

Maybe get seat covers for the summer when riding no top no doors and so on and leave it out otherwise?
Sponsored