New wrangler custom order mileage and other concerns

Magiaone

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 F250
FCA like other car companies do a daily audit of about 20 cars randomly picked for in depth quality checks. They review the findings and the vehicles sometime in the afternoon. Part of the check is a dedicated driving route that all vehicles take regardless of model or trim. It's usually about 15-17 miles. You will know if your vehicle has been through QA by an additional window sticker on the drivers door indicating that it's been through an audit.
Sponsored

OP
OP

Msawires

First Name
Minas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sahara 4xe
FCA like other car companies do a daily audit of about 20 cars randomly picked for in depth quality checks. They review the findings and the vehicles sometime in the afternoon. Part of the check is a dedicated driving route that all vehicles take regardless of model or trim. It's usually about 15-17 miles. You will know if your vehicle has been through QA by an additional window sticker on the drivers door indicating that it's been through an audit.
Great info, thanks Kevin!

dblankenbaker

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lots of old Jeeps. JLURD ordered 5/7.
I picked up my custom order JLURD two days ago w/21 miles on it. It had been to the body vendor and was STUFFED w/dual door paraphernalia so I doubt there were any joy rides.

Jeep Wrangler JL New wrangler custom order mileage and other concerns 3A7715C4-BAD7-4F71-99EF-699616E78833
Jeep Wrangler JL New wrangler custom order mileage and other concerns tempImageslP8zd

Magiaone

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 F250
Yours went through the audit most likely. Check the drivers door for a sticker. All that stuff gets loaded prior to KZ.
Sponsored