Sponsored

New Wrangler colors to replace Tescadero & Snazzberry?

Trini

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Wrangler Sahara 4xe
Clubs

The latest order guide officially lists high velocity as an option for ordering with "late availability" now.

1642526232604.png
Prices are going up!!
Sponsored

Hard Rock Jeep

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 JKUR HR, 2022 JLUR 2.0, 2022 JLUR Diesel

Sponsored

OP
OP
Axelbndr

Axelbndr

First Name
Axel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Rubicon 2door, 6Mt, PBJ, Blk. Top, Bl
Iā€™m kickin myself for not ordering the snazzberry JLR last monthšŸ˜–
With the price increase Iā€™m in no hurry to order a 3rd granite crystal metallic vehicle..

WXman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Unlimited
Occupation
Meteorology and Transportation
A Forest Green Metallic and the Redline Pearlcoat color from the Dodge Charger would both look amazing on a Jeep Rubicon.

Heimkehr

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU 2.0T
Big price jump over the weekend on pretty much every Stellantis product.
Just two weeks ago, I configured a 2022 JLU that was identical to my 2021. The price difference was almost exactly $2K. Doing the same today, I see the increase is now $2.2K.

IIRC, there's a thread in the 4xe subforum that mentions a recent $1.5K increase in that model's base price (a figure that's already well into the 50s).

Once again I'm reminded of how I approach this matter:
Whatever I'm looking at, online or in person, will likely never cost less than it does right now. The price may, however, increase without advance notice.

Jank4AU

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon 4xe
I really like that Gobi color, damn that desert sand type of thing looks awesome on an off-road vehicle. Drool every time I see one or a Toyota in that color.
Jeep Wrangler JL New Wrangler colors to replace Tescadero & Snazzberry? Tacoma Tan
Jeep Wrangler JL New Wrangler colors to replace Tescadero & Snazzberry? Desert Tan Jeep (GOBI)

Sponsored

MerPinXEss

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜24 4xe JLU
On the TJ They called that light khaki metallic. I think I washed it like three times in 7 years. Always looked great.
Donā€™t forget the wide swath of us that mud isnā€™t brown or tan, itā€™s red. Call
Jeep Wrangler JL New Wrangler colors to replace Tescadero & Snazzberry? 4BC8972E-4122-4DCE-81B0-98421E1F945B
it rust, added benefit donā€™t have to wash or touch up scratches.

BroncoHound

First Name
Bud
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR / 2022 JLURD
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Taxi driver-in-training
A rich forest green would look correct on a Wrangler. My YJ was Emerald Green Metallic, and it remains one of the nicest vehicle paint colors that I've seen.

If Stellantis has to drop one of the 16 silvers or grays that they offer to make room for a forest green, all the better.
A Forest Green Metallic and the Redline Pearlcoat color from the Dodge Charger would both look amazing on a Jeep Rubicon.
While I absolutely agree with both of you, I think a more reasonable ask would be for a color that is already in the Stellantis lineup and seems more suited for a Jeep than the vehicles it is already available on, which is F8 green from the Challenger:

Jeep Wrangler JL New Wrangler colors to replace Tescadero & Snazzberry? 136604612

I think I'd still appreciate a deep YJ-inspired Forest Green more, this seems like a compromise that wouldn't cost Jeep much, if anything, to add and would quickly become my favorite JL color to date. Hell, I think I'd even take F8 over Gobi.

aldo98229

First Name
Aldo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Gladiator, 2018 Fiat 124 Spider
Occupation
Market Research
Vehicle Showcase
The latest order guide officially lists high velocity as an option for ordering with "late availability" now.

Jeep Wrangler JL New Wrangler colors to replace Tescadero & Snazzberry? 136604612
At this rate Stellantis will be charging us extra for the paint primer, too.