Sponsored

New Wrangler colors to replace Tescadero & Snazzberry?

Astro Jeep

First Name
Darryl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Silver Zynith JLURD
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Retired Marine, Full-time Overlander.
If one of them is Gobi, I will order another one and trade my Zynith Silver in on it!

Overland Utah

First Name
Caden
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
This has already been posted a few times among other threads. There is a TON of conflicting data out there and Jeep has yet to announce anything officially.

About 2 weeks ago I noticed that some colors were added to the inventory search tool offered through Dealerconnect (must be a dealer to have access). On the Wrangler we saw High Velocity, Reign, Gobi and Earl added. When we asked our Rep about it, he said he would have to ask as Jeep was unaware that was happening.

Here is a post with a Canadian Brochure listing some colors we have not seen yet.

But if you look at FCA Fleet Website you can pull the model brochures for 22 and the Wrangler has the same colors, however the Gladiator has a ton of new choices (including samples for the high velocity color which has not been seen anywhere.

Sponsored

OutlawBeard

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Gecko Ordered 5/4/21 Delivered 8/27/21
hopefully not Gecko, I haven't seen another one on the road
I love my gecko, it's my favorite color. I was able to sell it to my wife that it was limited edition and we'd never see any on the road... we see other Gecko's almost daily around here :CWL:. I'd really like to add a Gobi Gladiator to the Fleet as thats my 2nd favorite color but I think it isn't available anymore, I'll have to look.

Trini

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Wrangler Sahara 4xe
Clubs

Trini

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Wrangler Sahara 4xe
Clubs

Anvil is the best grey, and I wished they added that to the lineup, and military green (even in matte would be amazing). Sarge green is a bit too 'rich' in color for me.

Sponsored

sstuner

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JL Sahara
Vehicle Showcase
I would like to see Tuscadero continue.

BuyHold

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 2-Dr Rubi, '23 JTM
But if you look at FCA Fleet Website you can pull the model brochures for 22 and the Wrangler has the same colors, however the Gladiator has a ton of new choices (including samples for the high velocity color which has not been seen anywhere.
I like the new version of Firecracker Red on the Gladiator chips.

Jeep Wrangler JL New Wrangler colors to replace Tescadero & Snazzberry? Screen Shot 2022-01-18 at 9.11.44 AM

Jeep is taking their gray palette to the next level.