bturleysc

First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler
Vehicle Showcase
I just got a set of 17 x 9 Pro Comp 89 Series wheels and a set of Falken Wildpeak 285/70R/17 tires. I have no lift. I'm starting to wonder if these are going to fit. Has anybody fit these on a stock Sport with no lift?
Sponsored

Pig-Pen

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU
Occupation
jabroni
Clubs

I just got a set of 17 x 9 Pro Comp 89 Series wheels and a set of Falken Wildpeak 285/70R/17 tires. I have no lift. I'm starting to wonder if these are going to fit. Has anybody fit these on a stock Sport with no lift?
thats the same size tire as stock rubicon. i ran stock rubi tires on my Sport with no lift, although KO2s run a little small. still, you will be fine. i even flexed my stock height jeep on those tires.

worst case you may need to remove the Euro bumper things that go between the front bumper and the fender flares but those look ghey anyways so get to yanking!

OP
OP
bturleysc

bturleysc

First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler
Vehicle Showcase
Thank you! I removed the fender to bumper things yesterday, so hopefully I'm good to go.

blnewt

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JL V6 SportS, (Retired 74 CJ-5, 80 CJ-7)
Occupation
Just ask @cosine he knows!
Thank you! I removed the fender to bumper things yesterday, so hopefully I'm good to go.
My 295/70/17s have no issues other than a slight rub on the euro bumper piece at full lock so yeah, should be fine!
Now if you were to disconnect the sway bar and tackle full shock travel that I can't say :)

Pig-Pen

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU
Occupation
jabroni
Clubs

My 295/70/17s have no issues other than a slight rub on the euro bumper piece at full lock so yeah, should be fine!
Now if you were to disconnect the sway bar and tackle full shock travel that I can't say :)
I did that and had no issues.
Sponsored