• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: California New Warn 89611 ZEON 10-S Winch Synthetic Rope - $1,250 *PRICE DROP*

g.rosen

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubicon Diesel - Sarge Green AEV JL370 Clone
I have a brand new Warn Zeon 10-S Winch with Synthetic Rope. I bought it from another forum member and shortly afterwards, I decided I couldn't live without the wireless remote on the Zeon 10-S Platinum, so I bought one of those instead. I don't need two winches, so this one has to go. It is brand new in the box and hasn't been opened. * My price is $1,450 $1,350 $1,250.

Jeep Wrangler JL New Warn 89611 ZEON 10-S Winch Synthetic Rope - $1,250 *PRICE DROP* 01

Jeep Wrangler JL New Warn 89611 ZEON 10-S Winch Synthetic Rope - $1,250 *PRICE DROP* 02

Jeep Wrangler JL New Warn 89611 ZEON 10-S Winch Synthetic Rope - $1,250 *PRICE DROP* 03

Jeep Wrangler JL New Warn 89611 ZEON 10-S Winch Synthetic Rope - $1,250 *PRICE DROP* 04

Jeep Wrangler JL New Warn 89611 ZEON 10-S Winch Synthetic Rope - $1,250 *PRICE DROP* 05
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
g.rosen

g.rosen

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I cruised around the web and the prices seem to have come down a bit. I think this is a pretty good deal, considering you won't be paying tax either. I'm just trying to recoup some money from the build and all the Christmas spending.

Last edited:
OP
OP
g.rosen

g.rosen

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ok guys. New update. I sold my RSE step sliders today and it's nice to have some money in the bank and to stop worrying about trying to sell all this Jeep stuff. I want that same feeling again, so I'm lowering the price on the winch to $1,350 $1,250.

This is the way I'm feeling today, right now. I wouldn't count on the price continuing to go down. Who knows, if it doesn't sell this week, I might just park it at $1,350 $1,250 for pickup.

Last edited:
OP
OP
g.rosen

g.rosen

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I just checked out prices today and at 8% tax, the lowest priced one ends up being $1,566. You can save over $200 $300 on this one and you can get it before Christmas. (Edit - Not unless you pick it up in person)

Jeep Wrangler JL New Warn 89611 ZEON 10-S Winch Synthetic Rope - $1,250 *PRICE DROP* Pricing_20221214.JPG

Last edited:
OP
OP
g.rosen

g.rosen

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Prices online are holding steady. Mine are too. (Edit - Not any more) I could ship it out right away. You might even get it by the end of the week - depending on where you're located (Edit - Not unless you pick it up). Think of how nice it would look under your tree!

Last edited:

Sponsored

OP
OP
g.rosen

g.rosen

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Well, prices are still holding steady online. I think $1,250 is probably the bottom of what I'm willing to do, so I don't see it going any lower. Somebody take this thing off my hands. I'm getting tired of updating this thread! :)

OP
OP
g.rosen

g.rosen

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
It's 2023. How 'bout you treat yourself to a new winch? or maybe you got a new Jeep and you're ready to start the buildup. Save a few hundred bucks! It's new in the box and ready to go.

Biconia

First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon JL
Vehicle Showcase
damn must resist cant believe this still here
Rock Slider still at my garage lol ( from your to my )

OP
OP
g.rosen

g.rosen

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
It's a lot easier to just give in. Think of all the happiness you'll bring me.

Biconia

First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon JL
Vehicle Showcase
ill get back to you in couple weeks if this still there ill take it :)

OP
OP
g.rosen

g.rosen

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thanks Jin. I've got a commitment from a local buyer so the sale is pending.
Sponsored