David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Punk’n JLUR Rubicon, Ford Flex
Occupation
Journalist, Educator, Trainer
Hi All,

Here is a video that was intended to be a companion piece to the Forbes article some of you may have read on the importance of the Wrangler JL launch to the Jeep Brand.

This video contains an overview and then a review of the Jeep. This is my first foray into video, so I apologize for the amateur in front of the camera and take responsibility for any errors.

If you are interested in this commentary on brands you know (beyond Jeep), more will be coming on the Brand New YouTube channel in a few weeks.

Disclaimer:

I was not sponsored nor did I receive any form of compensation from, nor do I have an investment or business interest in Fiat Chrysler or any of the brands or businesses featured in the video. I personally paid for principal videography and editing. Stock video is courtesy of Fiat Chrysler. JL Wrangler Drone Footage was shot by DronePix for Northeast Off-Road Adventures and used with their permission. The two JL Wranglers shot in the video were donated by a private citizen volunteer (Dory Alport) and a Jeep Dealership (Flemington Dodge Jeep Chrysler). I did get a sausage and pepper sandwich for free from Rin Oostdyk.
Sponsored

$uicide$hift

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara
Excellent video with a lot of information packed into it.
Sponsored