Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JL
Occupation
Automotive LED Manufacturing
Yes if you wire this parking lights it will come on if the vehicle is in auto, when the headlights are on.

You are welcome to call us directly and we can walk you through this further!

Happy to assist you!
Sponsored

JSFoster75

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR (Mojito), 2022 JLR (Tuscadero)
Vehicle Showcase
Apologies again for another stupid question. Can’t find much information on DRL’s online. Would these turn off at night or do the wrangler DRL’s stay on even in the dark alongside the headlights? In other words, if I follow the instructions as you have them, in what situations will these be illuminated? Real rookie with JL wiring.

Tap into Fuse #56 or Fuse #57 (both heated seats) with a Micro-Fuse Tap, that way they come on anytime the Jeep is running.

longfiredragon

First Name
Darryl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUW Sport 2.0 L Turbo
Hey Oracle

Just was curious if these new style lights are actually available? Daughter ordered them over 2 weeks before father's day. Still don't have them and not even shipped yet?

Thanks

OP
OP
ORACLElights

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JL
Occupation
Hey Oracle

Just was curious if these new style lights are actually available? Daughter ordered them over 2 weeks before father's day. Still don't have them and not even shipped yet?

Thanks
Hey! These are in stock! We do have a small delay with shipping currently as we had a large influx of orders to get out.
Do you mind sharing with me the order number or name on the order? I will be happy to look into this for you.
-Melissa

longfiredragon

First Name
Darryl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUW Sport 2.0 L Turbo
Melissa, thank you for the response. I really just wanted to know if they were actually available. It was/is a Fathers day gift. According to my daughter she has/did already place the order. I am not going to interfere with that. I will just wait and see, If they show up, they show up.

Thnks!

Sponsored

RubiGrey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler JLUR
@ORACLElights

Just purchased these in a tinted configuration!

Shipping to Canada is ridiculous .. was more than the lights .. but these were the exact lights I was looking for.

OP
OP
ORACLElights

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JL
Occupation
@ORACLElights

Just purchased these in a tinted configuration!

Shipping to Canada is ridiculous .. was more than the lights .. but these were the exact lights I was looking for.
Sorry to hear that! Shipping is higher than expedited right now, but unfortunately the carrier makes the prices not us. :(

Please let us know your feedback and send photos when done!

-Melissa

Daffydnbugs

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Wrangler RUBICON
@ORACLElights
Where would I tap in so that the lights only come on when the headlights are on? I have factory LEDs if it makes a difference.

OP
OP
ORACLElights

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JL
Occupation
@ORACLElights
Where would I tap in so that the lights only come on when the headlights are on? I have factory LEDs if it makes a difference.
To have the lights come on with the headlights, you would wire to your parking lights. If you want the lights to come on when you turn the vehicle on, you would wire to ignition power.

-Brittany

Daffydnbugs

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Wrangler RUBICON
To have the lights come on with the headlights, you would wire to your parking lights. If you want the lights to come on when you turn the vehicle on, you would wire to ignition power.

-Brittany
@JP_Oracle
Would this matter if headlights are set to auto? Wondering if this would cause the pre-runner lights to always be on (when using auto mode) regardless of headlights on or off. Just want to make sure I do it right once I recieve the lights.

Last edited:

Sponsored

JP_Oracle

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
JP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
@JP_Oracle
Would this matter if headlights are set to auto? Wondering if this would cause the pre-runner lights to always be on (when using auto mode) regardless of headlights on or off. Just want to make sure I do it right once I recieve the lights.
If wired to park light wire per instructions, they will only turn on when the low beams turn on or if the switch is turned to PARK. In auto, this would be at night only.

Last edited:

webwbr

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR - Sting Gray
Occupation
Amateur Cynic/Professional Skeptic
@ORACLElights seems a lot of folks (guess me as well) are confused as to when these lights are on and off when wired to “parking lights”… maybe a grid with various senarios followed by “on” or “off” would clear it up:

Daytime driving = ???
Nighttime driving = ???
Low Beam = ???
High Beam = ???
etc. = ???
etc. = ???

You get the idea. Bonus points if you have the marketing department do it with pictures! 🤪

JP_Oracle

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
JP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
@ORACLElights seems a lot of folks (guess me as well) are confused as to when these lights are on and off when wired to “parking lights”… maybe a grid with various senarios followed by “on” or “off” would clear it up:

Daytime driving = ???
Nighttime driving = ???
Low Beam = ???
High Beam = ???
etc. = ???
etc. = ???

You get the idea. Bonus points if you have the marketing department do it with pictures! 🤪
IF wired to park lights, they will turn on whenever the park lights turn on. There are only 3 scenarios in which this occurs.

1. When the headlight switch is turned to Park Light ON
Jeep Wrangler JL NEW! Updated Design Pre-Runner Style LED Grill Light Kit 1657563202188

2. When the headlight switch is set to Full ON

3. When switch is set to AUTO & truck goes into Night Mode

If you want them to be on whenever the key is on, regardless of the switch function, the best thing to do is to extend the red wire to fuse F52 in the engine compartment fuse panel.

RubiGrey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler JLUR
If you want them to be on whenever the key is on, regardless of the switch function, the best thing to do is to extend the red wire to fuse F52 in the engine compartment fuse panel.
For this configuration, would you be required to use a fuse tap? If so, which fuse would you have to purchase additionally for the top slot of the fuse tap since the original fuse would be placed in the bottom position?

Thanks!

JP_Oracle

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
JP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
For this configuration, would you be required to use a fuse tap? If so, which fuse would you have to purchase additionally for the top slot of the fuse tap since the original fuse would be placed in the bottom position?

Thanks!
Yes. 5a will suffice.
Sponsored