Sponsored

New (upcoming) EURO JLUR owner - questions, doubts...

KIVO

First Name
Kid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Punk'n JLR 2.0
Occupation
Practical engineer
Hi Marat,

Yes, but they do not have any I like.
I dealed with Quadratec before - back then for parts for my JK - and now have a set of rims and some small stuff coming my way from Quadratec :)

And the only sliders I really like, are nowhere to find from a seller that ships international. I'll thus go the Rudolph way because I really want them :)
Sponsored

KIVO

First Name
Kid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Punk'n JLR 2.0
Occupation
Practical engineer
Checking out Stackry, and look what's in front of the building... :LOL:
star.JPG

OP
OP
taram

taram

First Name
Marat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR 2020 2.2 Diesel Punk'n RHD
Hi Marat,

Yes, but they do not have any I like.
I dealed with Quadratec before - back then for parts for my JK - and now have a set of rims and some small stuff coming my way from Quadratec :)

And the only sliders I really like, are nowhere to find from a seller that ships international. I'll thus go the Rudolph way because I really want them :)
Please let me know your opinion on dealing with them, and what will they charge you for the shipping - I guess the rock sliders are quite bulky and heavy - it’s interesting for me what will be the shipping cost compared to my experience

KIVO

First Name
Kid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Punk'n JLR 2.0
Occupation
Practical engineer
Sure, will do.
I'm not there yet though... Paypal does not longer allow one to have additional international ship to addresses, an other shop does not accept my Belgian Mastercard, one other seller asks $75 for ground shipping through the US (all others do it for free), ... :swear: Mailed around a bit, and 'll see what kind of response(s) I get (if any).
Sponsored