New trails added!

Col_Sanders

First Name
James
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Rubicon
I registered at a few trails in Moab during EJS. Yesterday I got an email stating that they were taking longer to process. The app shows I have 7 badges but only 6 are on the badge panel. Rocky Gap is still missing.
Advertisement

P&PJeep

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport
Occupation
Retired
I registered at a few trails in Moab during EJS. Yesterday I got an email stating that they were taking longer to process. The app shows I have 7 badges but only 6 are on the badge panel. Rocky Gap is still missing.
I received an email yesterday stating the same. The badge I am waiting on is Rocky Gap, Las Vegas, NV. Hopefully we will get them. Bad news I am going to AZ next Sunday to run the BOH trails and Backway to Crown King isnt currently available.

kneedeepjeep

First Name
K
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JLUR
watching… I knew I wasn’t nuts when I read about Turkey Bay, but I have never seen it in the app.

SIDE NOTE - they need to step up their game with communication in the app.

Vanburi

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 'Mojito' JLR
Northwest ORV(aka Bridgeport) is showing up in the app again.

BDinTX

First Name
Brad
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Rubicon Recon, 2021 JLU Rubicon
UPDATE: I got an email update today for the Hidden Falls BoH badge. It has an order confirmation number but then goes on to say they are on backorder and will be shipped once their supply has replenished. Maybe they had no idea how many folks go to Hidden Falls.

Toycrusher

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
UPDATE: I got an email update today for the Hidden Falls BoH badge. It has an order confirmation number but then goes on to say they are on backorder and will be shipped once their supply has replenished. Maybe they had no idea how many folks go to Hidden Falls.
Best (and only) park within a 7 hour drive of me 😄

BDinTX

First Name
Brad
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Rubicon Recon, 2021 JLU Rubicon
Best (and only) park within a 7 hour drive of me 😄
Man that would suck! I mean HF is a fun park but it’s only so big. Where are you located

Redbaron73

First Name
Ronnie
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 sport s unlimited;2020 Rubicon Unlimited
I too received the email.

Col_Sanders

First Name
James
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Rubicon
I got the same email regarding Rocky Gap. Still nothing on the 4 badges from Moab that I requested in April though.

DanW

First Name
Dan
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR, 18JLUR, 08JKUR, 15 Renegade, 04 WJ
Vehicle Showcase
I got the same email regarding Rocky Gap. Still nothing on the 4 badges from Moab that I requested in April though.
The guys in our Moab group from Easter Jeep Safari in March still have not received their Elephant Hill badges. They got others VERY quickly. I already had them from 2015 and 2018 but in those days all of them took a very long time.

SuMeRiaN

First Name
Richard
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TJ
I see a few mentions, I found this thread to grasp what happen to Turkey Bay OHV in Murray? We are traveling west and had it as a stop. I guess I am not the only one no longer seeing this trail, I see others mentioning other trails as well :/

Col_Sanders

First Name
James
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Rubicon
We went to Ouray and did all of the Badge trails plus a few extras July 25-30. Submitted for the badges on 7/30. Got an email with tracking info for them today. Still nothing regarding the Moab trails and Rocky Gap that I did in April. I sent an email to them but from what I've seen so far, I doubt I'll get a response.

Advertisement

Chrysler Factory Warranty

Advertisement