Sponsored

New to the Jl but not Jeeps!

Jeepdude82

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Sport S
Hey everyone,

I am very happy to see all the support for the new JL on this forum. Me personally I was really excited when I found out they were re-designing the somewhat out-dated JK to include more options in the tops/drivetrain/engines and “creature comforts” ...So I can say I am a proud owner now of a JLU sport s... I love the Jeep brand having owned a TJ,WJ,JKUR,and current ‘19 JLU sport S....I am a Jeep enthusiast !!!,that’s just a little bit of information about myself... i look forward to constructive positive/negative input ... thanks!!!
Sponsored

OP
OP

Jeepdude82

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
So I am new to the Jeep JL forum but I would like to get some feedback from other JLU owners what would you think about a bracket that would allow you to attach a third row seat in the cargo area ? I am aware there is something similar for the jk that requires drilling into the tub... this would be for the JL and be removable to return to stock ? This is still in development!!!! Future updates coming!!! Trying to put feelers out to see if this is plausible for production as a fully bolt-in bracket using a readily available seat ... so you buy the bracket from us and source your seat/seatbelts from a well known company and it bolts in and you can remove /return to stock ... looking forward to your input, however we don’t claim this is safe or a crash tested option...simply put just a way to add a third row in your JLU...any risk would be yours and all liability’s released upon purchase !!!

OP
OP

Jeepdude82

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
We have a solid design.... as soon as we have a prototype I will for sure put photos out there !!!! We feel confident in our final product .... I will post pics when I have them!!!!
Sponsored