Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
The 2018+ Jeep JL Wrangler is one handsome 4x4. When the time came to upgrade from the JK, the design team at Jeep did a first-class job of retaining the classic Wrangler look, while adding the right modern touches! New wheel and tire packages, fresh sheet metal all the way around, and a swath of new color options make the 2018-2019 JL Wrangler one of the most sought-after Jeeps of all time.
But as eye-catching JL Wrangler is, there is PLENTY of room to customize it into something truly unique. From lift kits to lighting upgrades, few vehicles on the road are as personalized as the Wrangler, and the JL is no exception. So, if you’re a Jeeper who’s after a premium look that truly stands out, look no further than our new HD LED Halo Kit for the 2018-2019 Jeep JL Wrangler!
LED vs. Halogen Headlights
LED: For the 2018-2019 JL Wrangler, Jeep offers both halogen and LED lighting options. If your JL is equipped with the LED package, you’ll have a white LED daytime running light built into your headlight housing.
Halogen: If your Wrangler doesn’t have the LED package, your halogen headlight housings simply contain a single bulb for high and low beam, without a dedicated DRL. Which makes our HD LED Halo Kit the ideal custom lighting upgrade! With this kit, your JL Wrangler will have a unique, high-end look with added LED turn signal functionality!
Engineered specifically for 2018-2019 Jeep JL Wranglers with halogen headlights, our HD LED Halo Kit are the brightest LED halos on the market! Packed with nearly 320 high-power LEDs per headlight, these LED halos provide extremely bright, even light output, and also feature dual-color functionality! In fact, these LED halos are so bright, you can easily see them in direct sunlight!
- Computer-designed LED Halos for 2018-2019 Jeep JL Wrangler with halogen headlights
- Proprietary durable phosphor coating, for a uniform solid appearance
- Extremely bright, high-density LEDs that are visible even in direct sunlight
- Integrated mounting tabs for easy installation
- Installation does require opening factory headlamps
- Adds premium modern look for JL Wranglers with halogen headlights
Built-in switchback functionality means this HD LED Halo Kit also serves as an additional front turn signal! With this kit installed, your JL will have a brilliant 6000K “cool white” daytime running light that alternates with a crisp amber when the turn signals or hazards are activated. Once the turn signals or hazards are deactivated, the halos return to white.
Unlike generic angel eye kits for the Jeep Wrangler, our HD LED Halo Kit includes everything needed to install them on your 2018-2019 Jeep JL Wrangler! Each kit features:
- Two (2) application-specific LED Halos
- Two (2) waterproof drivers
- Two (2) input wire pigtails
- Installation guide
How to install LED halos on your Jeep Wrangler
Since installing our HD LED Halo Kit requires opening your JL Wrangler’s headlight housings, we strongly recommend working with a professional installer. Not sure where to find one? You can check out all the Diode Dynamics authorized installers in your area through our Dealer Locator tool!
If you’re experienced with headlight modification or retrofitting, this LED halo kit can be installed at home with just a few basic tools. Take a look at the installation steps below, and be sure to check out our official installation guide for more details:
- Once your JL Wrangler’s headlight is opened, remove the reflector by pulling out firmly.
- Mount the LED halo to the chrome reflector using beading wire or epoxy. This may require drilling a small hole in the headlight reflector.
- Route the wires behind the chrome reflector to the back of the headlight, sealing any holes that you may create.
- Connect the halo connector to the driver and then connect the driver to the pigtail.
- Next, tap the bare wires on the pigtail to 12V power and ground. This will dictate when the panels turn on.
- Fits all 2018 and 2019 Jeep JL Wranglers with halogen headlights
- Fits all trim levels with halogen headlights, including Sport, Sport S, Sahara, and Unlimited
Diode Dynamics HD LED Halo Kit for the 2018-2019 Jeep JL Wrangler is proudly engineered and manufactured at our facility in St. Louis, Missouri, and is backed by our 3-year worry-free warranty! Want to check out more LED lighting upgrades for your 2018-2019 Jeep JL Wrangler? Click here!