New suspension.

Boutch76

First Name
Yannick
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Sport JL 2D Manual
In the last week I have visited several off-road and Overland businesses. I was told from the beginning that I will need a different suspension than the stock one. From the 3 places that install lift kit and suspension, one suggested the;

TeraFlex 3.5 Inch Sport ST3 Suspension System with Falcon 2.1 Monotube Shocks - 1513321 with the

TeraFlex Falcon Nexus EF 2.1 Steering Stabilizer - 09-02-21-110-000

the other 2 quoted me for, I believe, 2 different BDS suspensions.

I tried looking at as many reviews and information as possible. I decided to go with the Teraflex, since I got a 10%. Unfortunately here in Canada, we don't get as many sweet deals like folks do in the United States.

What I am happy with is that, one of the shop, TJ Auto, that quoted me for a BDS suspension said that I could just purchase the lift and suspension and that he will install it. TJ Auto in Richmond is the place I got my 2.5" lift kit, wheels and tires. He provided me a courtesy car while doing the installation. Wheels, tires, lowering, leveling and lift kits and suspensions are his thing. Tyler is a big strong dude and should probably install the lift faster than most places.

I ordered the lift yesterday and should receive it in about a month.
I will try posting pictures of the lift out of the box and will definitely be posting the final results.

Mountaineers

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL
In the last week I have visited several off-road and Overland businesses. I was told from the beginning that I will need a different suspension than the stock one. From the 3 places that install lift kit and suspension, one suggested the;

TeraFlex 3.5 Inch Sport ST3 Suspension System with Falcon 2.1 Monotube Shocks - 1513321 with the

I tried looking at as many reviews and information as possible. I decided to go with the Teraflex, since I got a 10%. Unfortunately here in Canada, we don't get as many sweet deals like folks do in the United States.

What I am happy with is that, one of the shop, TJ Auto, that quoted me for a BDS suspension said that I could just purchase the lift and suspension and that he will install it. TJ Auto in Richmond is the place I got my 2.5" lift kit, wheels and tires. He provided me a courtesy car while doing the installation. Wheels, tires, lowering, leveling and lift kits and suspensions are his thing. Tyler is a big strong dude and should probably install the lift faster than most places.

I will try posting pictures of the lift out of the box and will definitely be posting the final results.
Considering this lift myself...please post pics!

Last edited:

Laz

First Name
Tom
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUS

I got the ST2 kit with 3.1 shocks and the Teraflex adj. track bar. I might get the steering stabilizer also.

Advertisement

Northridge4x4

Advertisement