Sponsored

NEW! Stage Series HitchMount LED Pod Kit | The BEST 5 Minute Mod!

OP
OP
Diode Dynamics

Diode Dynamics

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.diodedynamics.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler
We will be offering savings during our BF/CM sale upcoming!

Additionally, you can obtain free shipping anytime by sending us a direct message for an exclusive free shipping code.

Thank you!
Sponsored

Ct_Formula

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon JL, 2011 JK Sahara
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Self Employed
I always buy too soon! DAMN missed the discounts.

OP
OP
Diode Dynamics

Diode Dynamics

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.diodedynamics.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler
dS3yt2I.png

Our Black Friday Sale is LIVE! 🚨 Visit the website for our BIGGEST savings ever!​

➡ 20% OFF Sitewide
➡ 30% OFF Stage Series Single-Row Lightbars
➡ 15% OFF Elite Series Headlights
➡ Free US Shipping on any order with a HitchMount LED Pod, or orders over $300.

No coupon code is required.

Click HERE to shop!

John C.
Diode Dynamics

Sale ends 11:59 p.m. CST on Tuesday, 11/29/2022. Cannot be combined with other coupon codes.​

Mgirls

First Name
Vinnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Sahara 4XE
Just checked the website and it says the 20% site wide is no good for hitch mount light?

Electrified

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 392XR

Sponsored

Fuz16

First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I read the same thing. I went to order it expecting the black Friday discount (especially since it's posted in this thread) and no discount was given, unlike what is posted above. Hmmm...

Any help in ordering with the discount would be appreciated.

Ct_Formula

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Self Employed
I ordered mine the day it was announced and still haven't seen it. Or got any discounts. :(

OP
OP
Diode Dynamics

Diode Dynamics

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.diodedynamics.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler

Heimkehr

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU 2.0T

SoCal JLUS

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Sahara 2.0T
Clubs

This Hitch light looks intriguing @Diode Dynamics ! What about us JL owners who have a hitch included in an aftermarket bumper but do not have the Tow Group wiring. How would I connect it to light up automatically? Or would I have to get the universal harness and light them up manually?

Sponsored

OP
OP
Diode Dynamics

Diode Dynamics

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.diodedynamics.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler
Hi, John.
I too have been shopping your site. Are there any other exceptions to this unedited post that require disclosure? Thanks.
No other exclusions to any other products.

This Hitch light looks intriguing @Diode Dynamics ! What about us JL owners who have a hitch included in an aftermarket bumper but do not have the Tow Group wiring. How would I connect it to light up automatically? Or would I have to get the universal harness and light them up manually?
There are alternatives if you don't have a 7-pin connector but they're not plug-and-play like our included harness. I'd advise giving us a call at 314-205-3033 Monday-Friday 10 a.m.- 5 p.m. CST, or shoot us an email at [email protected], and our service team would provide more information!

Ct_Formula

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Self Employed
I got a reply on my order, I like being in the know even if its not great news. That's good customer service.

--------------------------------------------
Hello,

Thank you for your pre-order with Diode Dynamics! We're excited to start shipping the HitchMount LED Pod.

The HitchMount LED pods are being assembled now, on track with our planned schedule. However, the specialized 7-pin trailer connector wiring harness, which allows a quick plug-and-play installation, has been delayed. Based on this delay, we expect that your order will be shipped within 3-4 weeks. Once your order is shipped out, we will email you the tracking information.

Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience caused by this delay. We make every attempt to provide accurate lead times for new product releases. We greatly appreciate your patience and understanding. Please also note that the HitchMount LED Pod will not be discounted during any upcoming holiday sales incentives.

If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us by email

OP
OP
Diode Dynamics

Diode Dynamics

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.diodedynamics.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler
O11tXJt.png

Our BIGGEST and LAST sale of the year ends TODAY 11/29 at 11:59 pm CST!

➡ 20% OFF Sitewide
➡ 30% OFF Stage Series Single-Row Lightbars
➡ 15% OFF Elite Series Headlights
➡ Plus, orders over $300 receive free US shipping!

Excluded Products:
➡ Hitch Mount LED Pods (Includes free US shipping)

No coupon code is required.

CLICK HERE TO SHOP!

John C.
Diode Dynamics

Sale ends at 11:59 p.m. CST on Tuesday, 11/29/2022. Cannot be combined with other coupon codes.

griffinm

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
My hitch light arrived today. Took me quite a while to install because my factory 7-pin harness wouldn’t unplug. (The issue was a broken release tab on the factory harness … nothing to do with the light.)

Absolutely love the light and how much it improves visibility while backing up. I bought the C1R model, which is supposed to blink red a few times when the brake is first pressed. That feature isn’t working on mine. (I did NOT cut the purple wire to disable the feature.). I’ll have to call DD to figure that issue out.

So glad I bought the light.
Jeep Wrangler JL NEW! Stage Series HitchMount LED Pod Kit | The BEST 5 Minute Mod! 5F78750F-9240-40C6-A8F9-FE51A59F9407
Jeep Wrangler JL NEW! Stage Series HitchMount LED Pod Kit | The BEST 5 Minute Mod! 09D4DE91-4567-4B88-B8EE-02861C6A1236
Jeep Wrangler JL NEW! Stage Series HitchMount LED Pod Kit | The BEST 5 Minute Mod! F47EBD72-36D7-4BC2-A1B5-42D97AF5EED1

webwbr

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR - Sting Gray
Occupation
Amateur Cynic/Professional Skeptic
My hitch light arrived today. Took me quite a while to install because my factory 7-pin harness wouldn’t unplug. (The issue was a broken release tab on the factory harness … nothing to do with the light.)

Absolutely love the light and how much it improves visibility while backing up. I bought the C1R model, which is supposed to blink red a few times when the brake is first pressed. That feature isn’t working on mine. (I did NOT cut the purple wire to disable the feature.). I’ll have to call DD to figure that issue out.

So glad I bought the light.
Jeep Wrangler JL NEW! Stage Series HitchMount LED Pod Kit | The BEST 5 Minute Mod! F47EBD72-36D7-4BC2-A1B5-42D97AF5EED1
Please keep us posted on how they that care of your issue. I’m more than a little disappointed that in post #18 they have a picture of this product suggesting it was part of their sale, and it turned out it wasn’t included.
Sponsored