Sponsored

NEW! Stage Series HitchMount LED Pod Kit | The BEST 5 Minute Mod!

Diode Dynamics

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.diodedynamics.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler

Diode Dynamics is proud to introduce our Stage Series HitchMount LED Pod Kit!

2i9vvu8.jpg

Features:
  • Allows you to mount an SSC1 or C1R LED pod in any 2-inch trailer hitch receiver.
  • Adds a powerful reverse light, 4th brake light, and additional running light.
  • Simple 5-minute installation, with no need for custom wiring or routing wires.
  • Optional SafetyStrobe brake light strobing.
  • Designed and assembled in USA.
Add significantly more light output when backing up at night with our Stage Series HitchMount Reverse Light Kit! This kit allows you to mount one SSC1 or C1R LED pod in your 2-inch trailer hitch receiver, adding a high-power reverse light, additional running light, and an optional 4th brake light with the C1R option. With the included wiring harness, this kit connects to your vehicle's factory trailer hitch wiring for simple, everyday operation.

Brighter Backup. Factory reverse bulbs just don't provide enough light output to back up at night confidently. By pairing our patented TIR optics with high-powered LEDs, the SSC1 and C1R included in this kit provide an additional reverse light that's several times brighter than stock bulbs alone. Plus, they automatically come on when the vehicle is put in reverse!

B4zTv6M.jpg

Additional Running Light. The Stage Series LED pods included with this kit feature a distinctive red backlight that can be used as an additional running light while driving! The backlight fully illuminates the TIR optic, providing a more unique and modern look than the small indicator LEDs found in other products.

0K78mfI.jpg

SafetyStrobe 4th Brake Light. The C1R option features a high-power red function to serve as a powerful 4th brake light, along with the low-power running light. The high-power red functionality activates anytime you apply your brakes, adding a 4th brake light to your vehicle.

The C1R also features optional brake light strobing. By default, the C1R will flash three times anytime the brake lights are applied, for greater visibility. The SafetyStrobe feature can be easily disabled if desired.

JSbmwvi.jpg

Everyday Operation. This kit is completely plug-and-play with all 7-pin trailer connectors. The included harness plugs right into your factory trailer hitch wiring for easy installation and operation. The kit operates as an additional red running light with your tail lights, and then automatically switches to a high-power backup light when your vehicle is in reverse. The high-power 4th brake light feature included with the C1R will activate anytime you apply your brakes. If you would like to have override functionality to manually turn on the reverse light anytime, you will need to purchase the universal backup harness.

If your trailer connector is not 7-pin, this kit will still work for you but will require slight modification to the harness.

TbTbjLF.jpg

Simple Installation. The patent-pending snap-fit design allows you to install this mount in minutes, without any drilling or need for a hitch pin. Simply insert the HitchMount into your trailer hitch receiver and the snap-fit side mounts will snap into place. Installation couldn't be easier and takes less than five minutes!

kfNxTwU.jpg

This kit is ideal for anyone who uses their trailer hitch often since removal can be done in minutes as well! Simply unplug the harness, press the snap-fit pins and remove the mount. When you're not using your hitch for towing, you can quickly reinstall the HitchMount and plug it back in.

9IKEZG2.jpg

Focused. Traditional optics like reflectors or simple lenses lose light internally and to glare, so not all of the light shines on target. Instead, the custom-engineered TIR optic in our Stage Series pods collects all of the light from the LED, and directs it only where you need it, drastically reducing glare and improving total efficiency. Click here to learn more: Total Internal Reflection (TIR) Optics | Stage Series Video.

From there, while other options on the market lose as much as 10% of the light output shining through an outer lens, the custom-molded TIR optic in the Stage Series LED pods serves as both the optic and main lens for greater efficiency and light output (patent pending). Thanks to this innovative feature, when coupled with high-intensity LED chips, the total intensity of our pods is much greater than other LED pods using basic optics or reflectors with a standard outer lens.

6M2BKPJ.jpg

Functional Output. All Stage Series beam patterns were designed with optical simulation modeling, to shape the output in a highly-functional beam pattern.
  • Flood pattern was designed to provide uniform, even illumination with a full 50x50 degree spread of light on the SSC1 LED pod. Unlike generic "flood" lights that are simply a heavily diffused spotlight, our flood pattern uses pillow optics on the outer lens surface, to provide a true optically designed spread, for even illumination throughout.​

Security. If you would like to use a locking trailer pin to install this kit instead of the snap-fit pins, you can do so with a quick modification. Check out the YouTube video above!

pC6XkXK.jpg

Proven Reliability: Stage Series LED lighting has been extensively tested for long-term operation from -40 to 185 degrees F, along with vibration, moisture intrusion, and corrosion testing. All of these tests are completed to SAE standards, just like factory components. They've also been put to the test on-road by racers and enthusiasts alike.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to post, PM, or email [email protected].

PM us for the free-shipping code (U.S. forum members only)

John C.
Diode Dynamics
Sponsored

Heimkehr

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU 2.0T
If your trailer connector is not 7-pin, this kit will still work for you but will require slight modification to the harness.
Details, please, for product use with a 4-flat connector.

dshark1

First Name
Sunny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon JLR
When just talking reverse light. Is one brighter than the other between the 2 options, SSC1 or C1R ?

Sponsored

Ct_Formula

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon JL, 2011 JK Sahara
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Self Employed
I ordered mine, that's a great mod! I'm glad I held back on mounting my backup lights

Cux211

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 wrangler unlimited rubicon recon
Don’t see an option on the site to pick which light. Nm I got it lol

OP
OP
Diode Dynamics

Diode Dynamics

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.diodedynamics.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler
Details, please, for product use with a 4-flat connector.
Please go ahead and give us a call at 314-205-3033 Monday-Friday 10 a.m.- 5 p.m. CST, or shoot us an email at [email protected], and our service team would be happy to provide more information!

When just talking reverse light. Is one brighter than the other between the 2 options, SSC1 or C1R ?
Both include a high-power reverse light and additional running light but the C1R includes a 4th brake light.

Do you have a discount code for side marker lights?
Please send us a direct message for our free US shipping code. Thank you!

keg392

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JLUR 392 XR
Please go ahead and give us a call at 314-205-3033 Monday-Friday 10 a.m.- 5 p.m. CST, or shoot us an email at [email protected], and our service team would be happy to provide more information!

Both include a high-power reverse light and additional running light but the C1R includes a 4th brake light.

Please send us a direct message for our free US shipping code. Thank you!
What's the difference between the regular "HitchMount LED Pod Reverse Kit and the "HitchMount LED Pod Reverse Kit for 2018-2022 Jeep Wrangler" as seen on your website?

OrneryBear

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Sarge JLUR 6spd
hey now that's rad. I might need this on my f150 too since that hasn't had working reverse lights since I bought it HA!

Sponsored

OP
OP
Diode Dynamics

Diode Dynamics

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.diodedynamics.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler
What's the difference between the regular "HitchMount LED Pod Reverse Kit and the "HitchMount LED Pod Reverse Kit for 2018-2022 Jeep Wrangler" as seen on your website?
Same product!

We just have a listing that's vehicle specific for vehicles with a confirmed 2" receiver and 7-pin connector such as the Jeep JL.

keg392

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JLUR 392 XR
Same product!

We just have a listing that's vehicle specific for vehicles with a confirmed 2" receiver and 7-pin connector such as the Jeep JL.
Okay - one of the pictures looks like the light sits more "flush" inside the hitch receiver than the other. That's what really made me wonder also.

Cux211

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 wrangler unlimited rubicon recon
Same product!

Any discount code for the hitch light ?

Ct_Formula

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon JL, 2011 JK Sahara
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Self Employed
I paid full price on their website, but I think it was free shipping on Amazon

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLURD
Pretty awesome mod. Diode dynamics typically offers discounts around the holiday season so I bet if you wait another few days you’ll see some discounts coming through.
Sponsored