Sponsored

NEW! SS3 LED Pods for JL Wranglers! | Diode Dynamics

SmoothJeepOperator

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Wrangler Sport
you will get two different connectors with the fog light kit they sell and just use the appropriate connector.

make sure you know what type of bracket you need to install to your aftermarket bumper. I have a sport with aftermarket bumper and I needed the type m kit or rubicon/sahara plastic bumper even though my jeep is a sport which is considered type ms kit or sport with plastic bumper. this is how they display it on their website.

And incase you didn't already know these lights are awesome!
Thanks for the info man! My bunker just has a slot at the bottom where the fog lights go. I assume these lights will come with the regular type bracket that holds the light on both sides and has the single bolt at the bottom... If that comes with the light then I would be good.

I was considering the max but 500 bucks is steep and for sae fog lights I have a hard time imagining just how much better it can be.
Sponsored

JLTruman

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 wrangler jlus bright white
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks for the info man! My bunker just has a slot at the bottom where the fog lights go. I assume these lights will come with the regular type bracket that holds the light on both sides and has the single bolt at the bottom... If that comes with the light then I would be good.

I was considering the max but 500 bucks is steep and for sae fog lights I have a hard time imagining just how much better it can be.
can you post a pic of the current fog light mount on the back of your bumper?

the pro fogs are really bright and cover a wide area, I considered upgrading to max and moving my pro fogs up on the bumper with my driving pods but I don't need them, and I really have more than enough light with my current setup

SmoothJeepOperator

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Wrangler Sport
can you post a pic of the current fog light mount on the back of your bumper?

the pro fogs are really bright and cover a wide area, I considered upgrading to max and moving my pro fogs up on the bumper with my driving pods but I don't need them, and I really have more than enough light with my current setup
Good to hear that the pro should be more than enough! Hard to see in the pic but there is a slit for mounting the fog lights in the hole.

20211006_092043(1).jpg

JLTruman

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I think what you need is just a set of pods with the fog lenses, you dont need their specific jeep bumper kit. You would need to order a connector to make it work

one of these two is what you need

• Two (2) 9006 DT Adapters
  • Two (2) 5202 DT Adapters

Jeep Wrangler JL NEW! SS3 LED Pods for JL Wranglers! | Diode Dynamics 1634404548068

this pic is directly from their website

What bumper is that?

SmoothJeepOperator

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Wrangler Sport
I think what you need is just a set of pods with the fog lenses, you dont need their specific jeep bumper kit. You would need to order a connector to make it work

one of these two is what you need

• Two (2) 9006 DT Adapters
  • Two (2) 5202 DT Adapters

Jeep Wrangler JL NEW! SS3 LED Pods for JL Wranglers! | Diode Dynamics 1634404548068

this pic is directly from their website

What bumper is that?
Exactly, I don't need the ones with the special bracket for a factory bumper. I was looking at the one on this link.

https://www.diodedynamics.com/stage-series-3-sae-dot-yellow-pro-standard-led-pod-pair.html

Yea I saw those connectors but wasn't sure which one I needed. I kept the factory wiring harness from the stock bumper though, so I just need something that plugs into their light and then into the end of the wiring harness where it used to plug into the factory halogen fogs. It's the hefty fab works stubby bumper.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Diode Dynamics

Diode Dynamics

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.diodedynamics.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler
Have you guys seen the Diode Dynamics product launch from SEMA 2021?

XKZVjS7.jpg

Due to high demand, SS3 LED pods will soon include a backlight feature!

6:03 - SS3 Backlit

If you have any questions, I'll be glad to help!

John C.
Diode Dynamics

OP
OP
Diode Dynamics

Diode Dynamics

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.diodedynamics.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler
OP
OP
Diode Dynamics

Diode Dynamics

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.diodedynamics.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler
rkofOJ9.jpg

Now's the time to upgrade your ride! Our Black Friday Sale is going on NOW! Save 15% sitewide, including our new Backlit SS3 LED fog light kits, by entering coupon code "BF21" at checkout! And, all orders over $500 will receive a free Diode Dynamics long sleeve shirt! Sale ends Tuesday, 11/30/2021.

John C.
Diode Dynamics

Sale ends 11:59 p.m. CST on Tuesday, 11/30/2021.
Cannot be combined with other coupon codes.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Diode Dynamics

Diode Dynamics

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.diodedynamics.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler
tqAjGiX.jpg

Don't miss your chance to save 15% off your entire order of lighting upgrades, including our new Backlit SS3 LED fog light kits, by entering coupon code "BF21" at checkout! Plus, get a free Diode Dynamics Stage Series long sleeve shirt when you spend $500! HURRY, this sale ends TONIGHT!

Click HERE to Shop!
John C.
Diode Dynamics

Sale ends 11:59 p.m. CST | Tuesday, 11/30/2021.
Cannot be combined with other coupon codes.

OP
OP
Diode Dynamics

Diode Dynamics

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.diodedynamics.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler
FREE CALENDAR ALERT!

OOqDOeC.jpg

For a limited time with every $300 purchase, we're throwing in our new 2022 Diode Calendar!

FxLCEQ8.jpg

Plus, all forum US forum members are eligable for a free shipping promo code. Just PM us!

OP
OP
Diode Dynamics

Diode Dynamics

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.diodedynamics.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler
Our production team has just finished up testing our SS3 backlit LED fog light kits!

vsQHWDl.jpg

Pre-orders are NOW shipping.

If you have any questions, please feel free to let our team know!

OP
OP
Diode Dynamics

Diode Dynamics

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.diodedynamics.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler
Did you know?

Our team here at Diode Dynamics is an energetic group of over 80 people, who work hard to make quality lighting, with the best service possible in St.Louis, Missouri.

We take pride in our quality products, our customer-focused service, and our work in going "against the grain" to manufacture products here in the USA!

wZoIqc5.jpg

John C.
Diode Dynamics

JLTruman

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Did you know?

Our team here at Diode Dynamics is an energetic group of over 80 people, who work hard to make quality lighting, with the best service possible in St.Louis, Missouri.

We take pride in our quality products, our customer-focused service, and our work in going "against the grain" to manufacture products here in the USA!

wZoIqc5.jpg

John C.
Diode Dynamics
And it shows! I love my Diode Dynamics products. They work and look just as good as the day I got them.
Sponsored