New Spring Pad Option for Mopar Lift Correction

TheCanadianJeeper

First Name
Alain
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon 2019
Those are the one I installed and did the job perfectly looks like 07005 , hope it help, but what kind of they had to do to make them fit, I known there’s a couple of model running around, but their differences are in the perch, otherwise they all fit on the jl
Sponsored

Jammer

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bright white JL Rubicon
Those are the one I installed and did the job perfectly looks like 07005 , hope it help, but what kind of they had to do to make them fit, I known there’s a couple of model running around, but their differences are in the perch, otherwise they all fit on the jl
so those are the right ones that are supposed to fit a 2018 JL Rubicon in the front ? When you put them on there they just wouldn't fair ride he had to he took a sharpie any drew on it and showed me where he was going to trim it. he had to trim part of the lip out and got it to fit. I guess it will be strong even though he trimmed part of it don't.you think ? But that is weird it didn't fit you know in the beginning when Mopar first came out the shocks were really bad and then they came out with a revised shock I may have the later one that had the different shock but it should still work according to the RK

TheCanadianJeeper

First Name
Alain
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon 2019
Why do you have four of them? I read where somebody said they both are made for the driver side or something that he had to order two sets on the wrangler forms
Sorry for the confusion, where talking about the one on top of image, the one on the bottom where a mistake when ordering

Sponsored

Jammer

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bright white JL Rubicon
So the ones on the bottom were sent by mistake what do they go to ? So there's several to go to different vehicles. I want if I got a wrong type the shop and went to is a custom off-road place they do all kind of custom stuff they're very good at what they they would not make a mistake and not know how to put them t.matter fact he was going to pull one off the shelf that day star makes they start makes them for did ye ole same thing look exactly like it except the box had to driver sides and they forgot to send it back and threw it back in their stock but someone else ordered them and then came with two driver sides in the box and I forgot to send them back and put them back on the shelf. I read in this wrangler forum somewhere where someone said you have to buy two sets because they're made for one side or something both of them I don't know I have to find the post. Just like Mopar came out with a black eye isolator perch and it was supposed to help the driver side only they sell it.this is the one I'm talking about its supposed to be black Mopar came out with it to fix the driver side only they don't make one for the driver side

Screenshot_20191211-034048_Chrome.jpg

TheCanadianJeeper

First Name
Alain
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon 2019
So the ones on the bottom were sent by mistake what do they go to ? So there's several to go to different vehicles. I want if I got a wrong type the shop and went to is a custom off-road place they do all kind of custom stuff they're very good at what they they would not make a mistake and not know how to put them t.matter fact he was going to pull one off the shelf that day star makes they start makes them for did ye ole same thing look exactly like it except the box had to driver sides and they forgot to send it back and threw it back in their stock but someone else ordered them and then came with two driver sides in the box and I forgot to send them back and put them back on the shelf. I read in this wrangler forum somewhere where someone said you have to buy two sets because they're made for one side or something both of them I don't know I have to find the post. Just like Mopar came out with a black eye isolator perch and it was supposed to help the driver side only they sell it.this is the one I'm talking about its supposed to be black Mopar came out with it to fix the driver side only they don't make one for the driver side

Screenshot_20191211-034048_Chrome.jpg
The one at the bottom pictures are only use in conjunction with RockKrawler rear coils springs for the jl and not for the mopar one,, did you talk to RK about the pad number you have installed? They usually reply quicker

Rock Krawler Suspension

First Name
Tech Support
Threads
Reaction score
Website
rockkrawler.com
Vehicle(s)
Red JLUR, White JLUR, Yellow JL (3 so far), Bikini Diesel JLU, Billet JT, Hydro Blue JT
Our spring pads have 07005 in the bottom of them. If you ordered through 4wheelparts, we will exchange them and get you the correct ones and figure things out with them on our end. I'll PM you my email, send me your invoice from purchase and I get correct ones on their way.

Sponsored

Jammer

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bright white JL Rubicon
Our spring pads have 07005 in the bottom of them. If you ordered through 4wheelparts, we will exchange them and get you the correct ones and figure things out with them on our end. I'll PM you my email, send me your invoice from purchase and I get correct ones on their way.
They went ahead and trimmed it sold at work I was on the phone with Adam yesterday explained everything to h the guy said he can make it work and instead of paying $180 twice because he's already taken everything apart he would have to put it back together then add another time do it again I would have to pay labor twice. He said he could trim it make it work I talked to Adam on the phone yesterday he said it should work if he can tremble peace I said then we're going to do that as long as you're strong enough he said yeah I should work I didn't feel like paying $360 to have it put it in.

Cobraa783

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Jl Wrangler
That is not correct. The RK correction wedges work on both sides of the front end of your JL!
So i have a 2in lift from mopar which pads would fix my springs. Passenger looks horrible... driver side is not as bad. Sping part numbers are
Driver side 68414069AA
Passenger side 68414071AA
Jeep Wrangler JL New Spring Pad Option for Mopar Lift Correction 3EE3F521-EE13-4762-AF2B-9B2D7E362FC4
Jeep Wrangler JL New Spring Pad Option for Mopar Lift Correction C59A7241-60A8-492A-AB36-C01445DDD178
Jeep Wrangler JL New Spring Pad Option for Mopar Lift Correction 6A537D07-CDAA-45BA-B62C-12B5777171A4

JSC

First Name
Josiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLU Rubicon
RK makes our own 2.5" Springs and Spring pads that work like a charm in the JL. We solved that issue Day 1....
Should we replace the rear correction pads that come with the Mopar lift as well or just the front ones?

RAMSTEEL

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 392 XR
Occupation
Army (Ret), Fed Guy
The rear ones are fine. Some add spacer pads if they are going to add a lot of gear in the back. Helps offset some of the sag. The new MOPAR lift kits all come with the correct pads for the front.
Sponsored