• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: California New Smittybilt Stryker Front Bumper w/ Wings - $450

kheidolph

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU Rubicon
Purchased for a project build, but there were a couple scratches. Nothing big, but it wouldn’t work for what I was doing. My loss is your gain. Normally $800 retail for the bumper and wings and I’m selling for $450 to get it out of my garage. Never installed. Only opened the box to inspect and then repackaged.

Located in Tustin, CA (pickup in the evenings is best). Local pickup only since shipping is what likely caused the damage…unless you really want to risk it and pay the shipping.

Images below detail the scuffs/scratches on the bumper.

PM or reply to this thread if interested. Cash, Venmo, PayPal, or Zelle (direct bank transfer) payment methods only. No checks.

Thanks!

Details from the manufacturer:
Smittybilt’s new Stryker Modular Bumper is perfect for rock crawling or everyday driving, blending strength with modern, aerodynamic styling and providing multiple options for supplemental lighting. Deep draw press-formed from 3mm cold rolled steel, the base center section’s aggressive, stubby design allows for extreme off-roading while offering significant weight savings over standard steel. A bolt-on internal winch plate (when fitted with a winch up to 12k), integrated lift points and 7/8” D-ring mounts makes recovery a breeze. The heavy duty reinforced skid plate with added lower mounting support to protect your front end from rock damage. The stylish overrider is removable and when bolted on can accommodate a single row LED light bar. The optional Smittybilt Stryker Side Wings offer front side protection while supplying provisions for additional lighting.

Web 1.jpg
Web 2.png
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
Sponsored

Attachments

conFUcius

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sting-Gray JLU Rubicon 3.6 V6
Occupation
Medical Affairs
Purchased for a project build, but there were a couple scratches. Nothing big, but it wouldn’t work for what I was doing. My loss is your gain. Normally $800 retail for the bumper and wings and I’m selling for $450 to get it out of my garage. Never installed. Only opened the box to inspect and then repackaged.

Located in Tustin, CA (pickup in the evenings is best). Local pickup only since shipping is what likely caused the damage…unless you really want to risk it and pay the shipping.

Images below detail the scuffs/scratches on the bumper.

PM or reply to this thread if interested. Cash, Venmo, PayPal, or Zelle (direct bank transfer) payment methods only. No checks.

Thanks!

Details from the manufacturer:
Smittybilt’s new Stryker Modular Bumper is perfect for rock crawling or everyday driving, blending strength with modern, aerodynamic styling and providing multiple options for supplemental lighting. Deep draw press-formed from 3mm cold rolled steel, the base center section’s aggressive, stubby design allows for extreme off-roading while offering significant weight savings over standard steel. A bolt-on internal winch plate (when fitted with a winch up to 12k), integrated lift points and 7/8” D-ring mounts makes recovery a breeze. The heavy duty reinforced skid plate with added lower mounting support to protect your front end from rock damage. The stylish overrider is removable and when bolted on can accommodate a single row LED light bar. The optional Smittybilt Stryker Side Wings offer front side protection while supplying provisions for additional lighting.

Jeep Wrangler JL New Smittybilt Stryker Front Bumper w/ Wings - $450 5
You’re too far from me otherwise I would because I’ve been looking at this set up. Did you get the rear too?

OP
OP
kheidolph

kheidolph

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
You’re too far from me otherwise I would because I’ve been looking at this set up. Did you get the rear too?
The bumper has been sold.

I did not get the rear, but I really like the front. Haven't put a winch in it yet. Probably a fall project. There were a couple issues with the install, but I reported them to Smittybilt and they were supposed to have issued a fix. If not, it's just a couple of washers that you need to properly space around a "security" bend that Jeep added into the horn of the frame.

Good luck and I hope you go for it. Let me know if you need pictures of any specific angles. Happy to provide.

conFUcius

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sting-Gray JLU Rubicon 3.6 V6
Occupation
Medical Affairs
The bumper has been sold.

I did not get the rear, but I really like the front. Haven't put a winch in it yet. Probably a fall project. There were a couple issues with the install, but I reported them to Smittybilt and they were supposed to have issued a fix. If not, it's just a couple of washers that you need to properly space around a "security" bend that Jeep added into the horn of the frame.

Good luck and I hope you go for it. Let me know if you need pictures of any specific angles. Happy to provide.
Thanks, will do! I’m hoping to pull the trigger soon plus the matching rear but damn COVID set me back since I purchased a power rack and weights plus eyeing a rower since gyms probably won’t be open come wintertime. Trying to be a responsible adult :LOL:

OP
OP
kheidolph

kheidolph

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thanks, will do! I’m hoping to pull the trigger soon plus the matching rear but damn COVID set me back since I purchased a power rack and weights plus eyeing a rower since gyms probably won’t be open come wintertime. Trying to be a responsible adult :LOL:
Funny. I sold a rower right before COVID started. Wish I had it now. :facepalm:

I hope you get it soon. I looked at every bumper available and this was the best I could find for my use. Seems very sturdy and well constructed. You will be happy with it.
Sponsored