Sponsored

New Rubicon - Hood Decals stay on or decals come off?

Jank4AU

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon 4xe
is that a Rubi hood on your Sahara? Is that lifted or stock - looks really nice.
Mopar 2" lift? I think I see silver Fox shocks on there. I thought it was a Sport S with Rubi take-off wheels and Nitto tires and a new fuel door. I can't tell without the stickers! Aaarrrghghgh! :giggle:
Sponsored

6th Floor Mule

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara 6MT
Mopar 2" lift? I think I see silver Fox shocks on there. I thought it was a Sport S with Rubi take-off wheels and Nitto tires and a new fuel door. I can't tell without the stickers! Aaarrrghghgh! :giggle:
LOL! yes, sheā€™s a fake, a fraud a phony . . . total false advertising. Hereā€˜s a pic without her makeup . . . I should just toss my wrenches and stop unbolting sh*t, but tracking down parts and swapping them out is half the fun. Like they say, one manā€™s junk is another manā€™s treasure!

Jeep Wrangler JL New Rubicon - Hood Decals stay on or decals come off? 9E9429E1-255A-467B-A55B-62E8827F2E06

Jank4AU

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon 4xe
LOL! yes, sheā€™s a fake, a fraud a phony . . . total false advertising. Hereā€˜s a pic without her makeup . . . I should just toss my wrenches and stop unbolting sh*t, but tracking down parts and swapping them out is half the fun. Like they say, one manā€™s junk is another manā€™s treasure!

Jeep Wrangler JL New Rubicon - Hood Decals stay on or decals come off? 9E9429E1-255A-467B-A55B-62E8827F2E06
Ha ha, yeah baby! Just an adult Lego, that's what these are. My last Jeep, an '18 JLU Sport S, was a Franken-Jeep. It looked good though! That's why Jeeps are the Burger King of cars. Have it your way!

Sponsored

Old Dogger

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKR, 2018 JLR
Occupation
Retired High level Management.
It will look like a plain Jane without it..IMO

Sponsored

Canucklesammich

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLR
Ordered dark metallic gray "Rubicon" in stock font to (hopefully) match the Granite Crystal, with black reflective outline. I'm hoping it'll be kinda "ghosted"; or at least more subtle than stock. I'll post pics if I put 'em on. It'd have to be a noticable mis-match on the colour for me to leave 'em off, so we'll see.

Jank4AU

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon 4xe
Ordered dark metallic gray "Rubicon" in stock font to (hopefully) match the Granite Crystal, with black reflective outline. I'm hoping it'll be kinda "ghosted"; or at least more subtle than stock. I'll post pics if I put 'em on. It'd have to be a noticable mis-match on the colour for me to leave 'em off, so we'll see.
The reflective outline is awesome. It really pops at night when headlights hit it. For them, not you.