Sponsored

New Rubicon - Hood Decals stay on or decals come off?

Jank4AU

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon 4xe
I guess it shouldn't be a surprise that opinions are all over the board. I think the Wrangler's look really weird totally debadged or without any decals. I don't really care for the Wrangler Unlimited sticker at all so didn't mind leaving that one off. However, without anything, they look just like every other SUV on the road with just a ton of shiny paint. Weird.

Chile1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR & 2016 BMW X5M
Occupation
Biotech Sales Management
Vehicle Showcase
On mine, I removed the Rubi decal on the passenger side and replaced it with his name. As others have commented, it would look like a milk truck otherwise….

Jeep Wrangler JL New Rubicon - Hood Decals stay on or decals come off? 4C929C5C-84E4-431F-B813-98CA4308B700

Jeep Wrangler JL New Rubicon - Hood Decals stay on or decals come off? 1655923086304

Last edited:
OP
OP
Marco corsa

Marco corsa

First Name
Marco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Rubicon ‘22 4xe
I guess it shouldn't be a surprise that opinions are all over the board. I think the Wrangler's look really weird totally debadged or without any decals. I don't really care for the Wrangler Unlimited sticker at all so didn't mind leaving that one off. However, without anything, they look just like every other SUV on the road with just a ton of shiny paint. Weird.
Yes, I agree, I wouldn't leave it 'naked' but perhaps be a little more subtle with it ........... Love reading everyone's opinions. So far about 50/50 :)

Sponsored

OP
OP
Marco corsa

Marco corsa

First Name
Marco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Rubicon ‘22 4xe
Yes, I agree, I wouldn't leave it 'naked' but perhaps be a little more subtle with it ........... Love reading everyone's opinions. So far about 50/50 :)
What I have really enjoyed is seeing the photos of everyone's jeeps. there are some really good looking mods made.

SSinOHio

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Sahara
No decision is wrong… it’s a Jeep, short for “Transformer”, and you will always be changing it. Do whatever the moment brings…

Jeep Wrangler JL New Rubicon - Hood Decals stay on or decals come off? 20220620_164616
No decision is wrong… it’s a Jeep, short for “Transformer”, and you will always be changing it. Do whatever the moment brings…

Jeep Wrangler JL New Rubicon - Hood Decals stay on or decals come off? 20220620_164616
You need to paint those tow hooks StingGray!!! 💥

Sponsored

dragoneggs

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Snazzberry Pearl JLR
Build Thread
Link
Clubs

Dammit... as a fellow Snazz JLR owner I believe you might have cost me now a set of wheels as well. Never been crazy about the red outline and now you post this!

True confessions... been holding off on wheels (i.e. trying to hold on to my wallet) but was leaning toward a gun metal or flat black to minimize all the different colors. I guess I'm kinda of a two color guy. You have made my life more difficult.

Absolutely gorgeous... but is it too much for the trail? 😄