First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport
Occupation
International Quality Control Manager
Wow man beautiful Jeep, really sweet JD! I had a 2011 Rubicon and it broke my heart when I sold it in 2015 to get my kids cars. Been thinking about another one ever since. I found mine a couple of weeks ago over at Sands Chevrolet in Waddell, 2018 Wrangler JLU Firecracker Red with 13,000 miles on it, an older lady had it up in Congress, couldn't get in and out of it. I scored it before it even hit the lot. It had been sitting in the garage for the last year, I was there when it pulled on the lot, it was full of dust and cobwebs. Get new tires coming on Wednesday and working on a Bestop NX soft top as soon as I sell the factory soft top, then a 2.5" to 3.0" lift to get it looking good. Can't wait to get it on some trails.
Sponsored

MartyParty

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Sport, Ocean Blue
If you tire of Tonto, I found a pretty quiet area at the end of a road called Kelvin-Florence Highway...just head south on the 79, thru Florence and after the State Hotels make the left. It’s like 20 miles into a public land thingy and there was almost nobody around...and I was just passing thru on the main road but there were lots of turn offs!

OP
OP
Endless Summer

Endless Summer

First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 AMG E63S
Love it!! Let's go explore

SimianHacker

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sahara Unlimited
Beautiful Jeep... Bulldog FR10 was my first "real" trail in my Jeep. It's a fun little trail, probably going to do it on Sunday (8/2)

Blackey

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Recon JL
I ordered a hellayella 2020 back in March received in june
Sponsored