Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Sport S JL 2-D
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Professional dancer/male stripper
As promised here's a video I made of the our trip. Haven't owned a good camera and years. Bought the drone recently too, but I had some fun getting my feet wet again.

Oh man you went all out. narration, drone, everything lol. Looks fun. Where was that place you camped first?

They close the campgrounds so people dont kill themselves. People here in California, specially near the cities dont understand the dangers of the wilderness this time of the year; Like those you got unstuck. Temps drop so fast, those people hiking 4 miles with zero training, they wouldve gotten lost away from the car and they wouldve been on trouble.

Anyway. If it is a national forest or BLM you can camp. Nobody will bother you, it is public land and it isnt fire season.

Very nice video.
Sponsored

OP
OP
alksion

alksion

First Name
Josiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Rubicon 392, 21 Sahara Altitude
Occupation
Biz Owner
Oh man you went all out. narration, drone, everything lol. Looks fun. Where was that place you camped first?

They close the campgrounds so people dont kill themselves. People here in California, specially near the cities dont understand the dangers of the wilderness this time of the year; Like those you got unstuck. Temps drop so fast, those people hiking 4 miles with zero training, they wouldve gotten lost away from the car and they wouldve been on trouble.

Anyway. If it is a national forest or BLM you can camp. Nobody will bother you, it is public land and it isnt fire season.

Very nice video.
Haha thanks! I didn’t think this was all out :) just wanted to share my trip with family and friends. Since I don’t have social media other than YouTube I thought this would be the best way.

The first campground was Buckeye Camgrounds outside of Bridgeport CA. Hot springs near by too.

Yeah just happy to be of assistance! Hopefully more people will learn of the dangers. Thanks for the nice words.

entropy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Sport S JL 2-D
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Professional dancer/male stripper
Haha thanks! I didn’t think this was all out :) just wanted to share my trip with family and friends. Since I don’t have social media other than YouTube I thought this would be the best way.

The first campground was Buckeye Camgrounds outside of Bridgeport CA. Hot springs near by too.

Yeah just happy to be of assistance! Hopefully more people will learn of the dangers. Thanks for the nice words.
You went past mammoth. Did you guys stopped at Alabama hills? it is really nice there. It is wild out there isnt it? we love the eastern sierras. Seen plenty of bears, deer, but never Elk or mountain lions.

OP
OP
alksion

alksion

First Name
Josiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Rubicon 392, 21 Sahara Altitude
Occupation
Biz Owner
You went past mammoth. Did you guys stopped at Alabama hills? it is really nice there. It is wild out there isnt it? we love the eastern sierras. Seen plenty of bears, deer, but never Elk or mountain lions.
Yes we went past Mammoth. Snowboard there all the time. We did not stop at Alabama Hills this time but it’s on our next to do. Both the wife and I love the sierras. OR was beautiful but CA has so much to offer.
Sponsored