Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
@Northridge4x4

I’m looking to spend some money on various RockHard 4x4 parts but I don’t see them all listed on your site. Specifically I’m looking for the FAD skid and the sway bar motor skid that fits the OEM steel bumper. Think you’ll have these on the site soon (while the gift card promo is still going on)?

Also, I don’t see the complete belly skid pieces available individually directly through RockHard but I see you’ve got the gas tank and resonator skids available by themselves. Will you have the other pieces available individually at some point?
Sponsored

Northridge4x4

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.northridge4x4.com
Vehicle(s)
2016 Sahara JKU, 2013 Rubicon JKU
Occupation
Seller of badassery
Last edited:
OP
OP
Chocolate Thunder

Chocolate Thunder

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
@Chocolate Thunder, we are working on getting their newest offerings up on the site.

We try to list all parts from a manufacturer that we can, if there is any particular piece you're interested in, send us a PM or give us a ring, we'll see what we can do.

Rock Hard 4x4 Sway Bar Skid for OE Steel Bumper:
https://www.northridge4x4.com/part/...4x4-front-bumper-skid-plate-for-steel-bumpers
Thanks. I’ll PM a list of the parts I want.

I saw that sway bar disconnect skid. I thought it may be for a JK, compatibility says it doesn’t fit my JL but I see that it does when I reference the part number with RockHard’s site.
Sponsored