• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Maine New Refurbished Tazer $200

MaineBumpkin

First Name
Henri
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler JLU, 2021 RAM 1500
Build Thread
Link
I purchased a refurbished Tazer, bypass module, and extension cable a few months back and never used it. I updated it to the 11.2.5 release but decided not to install it. Originally I wanted to re-program the tire size when I upgraded to 35's but because I have 6 speed manual I really don't need to. I have also found the auto start/stop doesn't bother me as much as I thought it would. I paid $256, will sell for $200 (pay via PayPal) and I'll ship it via US Priority Mail for free.
Sponsored

jludave

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Unlimited Sport Altitude
Occupation
IT Manager
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

Originally I wanted to re-program the tire size when I upgraded to 35's but because I have 6 speed manual I really don't need to.
FYI. Your speedometer is not going to read correctly with the larger tire. That’s what reprogramming with the Tazer takes care of. You may want to reconsider selling it.

Is this the mini?
No. It’s an original Tazer with bypass module and cable.

OP
OP
MaineBumpkin

MaineBumpkin

First Name
Henri
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
FYI. Your speedometer is not going to read correctly with the larger tire. That’s what reprogramming with the Tazer takes care of. You may want to reconsider selling it.
-The difference is minimal until I get into higher speeds and I'm aware of the difference so I'm not worried.

Sponsored

Rhinebeck01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JL Rubi, '22 Prevost M H3-45,'01 Harley FatBoy
@JeffwithaJeep
@others

Can't vouch for this seller... but can say that $200 for the original Tazer JL and seeing the seller is also paying Priority Mail, mailing to you.... well, it is an excellent deal.

The original Tazer JL gives you everything / exactly what the Tazer JL Mini offers feature wise..

Many people actually prefer the original Tazer JL over the Mini.

Buy this guy's offering, update the firmware (easy easy) and you save yourself $129 .... Again, excellent deal on a real nice Tazer JL.

Rhinebeck01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JL Rubi, '22 Prevost M H3-45,'01 Harley FatBoy
The mini is just the newest model which doesn't require the bypass module. Functionally it's the same.
Just to clarify..... the Tazer JL Mini, incorporates the bypass module. The Mini is a one piece affair.
The Mini plugs into two cables at the security gateway.

The original Tazer JL is a two piece affair. You have the Tazer JL and a separate/companion bypass module. The Tazer JL itself plugs into the OBDII port and the companion bypass module plugs into two cables at the security gateway.

Anyway, both require a bypass module. The Mini has the bypass incorporated in the one piece.

JeffwithaJeep

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Ok, understood. I am just debating if I want to spend the $$ to set the few items it does that I actually would like. I am on the fence.......

OP
OP
MaineBumpkin

MaineBumpkin

First Name
Henri
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Sorry all, didn't sell but no longer for sale. My JL threw a code / CEL yesterday, since I don't have a scan tool I decided to just keep the Tazer.

jessedoesitall

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport S
Occupation
Stuff
Vehicle Showcase
GOOD NEWS! I have a Tazer Mini with the extension cable for sale. I will offer it for the same price and $10 shipping credit (if you want it sooner, just pay the difference).
Sponsored