Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
*See Signature for Info*
Occupation
(Architectural) Jr. Project Coordinator
Vehicle Showcase
Have you picked your Jeep up yet? Did Chapman honor the price that was quoted before the Jeep price increase?
I haven’t picked it up but they honored at invoice pricing was when it was delivered plus 5% off invoice and 1% AR.
Sponsored

Carlton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps lots of jeeps
For those of you that bought from Chapman what was your experience with the finance group like? I ordered a 4XE from Chapman and the vehicle arrived last Friday 10/1 and we're now almost at a week after delivery and I'm still waiting on the finance team to get everything in order. I've emailed & called multiple times and have just received short emails back stating they are working with the leasing company. Getting extremely frustrated and considering ordering with another dealer despite starting the waiting process all over again. Has anyone else had issues with them? Thanks!
I wired payment in full. However everyone I dealt with emailed back quickly. The finance department overnighted my paperwork to be signed and responded to an email I had about taxes within minutes. Overall great customer service.

There was only one "issue." PA doesn't require a front license plate so my jeep arrived to IL with no front bracket. I ended up buying one at a local dealership. $32 for the bracket and 5 minutes of my time to install it. Now the jeep is legal 😆

GrayHawk20

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
*See Signature for Info*
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
I wired payment in full. However everyone I dealt with emailed back quickly. The finance department overnighted my paperwork to be signed and responded to an email I had about taxes within minutes. Overall great customer service.

There was only one "issue." PA doesn't require a front license plate so my jeep arrived to IL with no front bracket. I ended up buying one at a local dealership. $32 for the bracket and 5 minutes of my time to install it. Now the jeep is legal 😆
Eww front plate

NASH732

First Name
JOHN
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Sahara 4Xe
Just picked up my Jeep today from Chapman. Everything went smooth all numbers were right and the vehicle was waiting for me when I arrived. The staff was friendly and helpful. I will be back to buy another Jeep or maybe a Ford Bronco.

First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Rubicon 2dr, 2015 Grand Cherokee, 2019 Cherokee TrailHawk
Thank you everyone for your input. Chapman finally got back to me on Friday saying all the paperwork was complete and they were overnighting it to me to have on Monday. I wish they would have communicated a bit better on the finance side but they did fully honor their pricing with no silly games which I definitely appreciate. I have to say based on their pricing I would definitely order another vehicle through them which might be rather soon as my wife is really liking the new Grand Cherokee's..

Sponsored

brycal01

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Various
Did you receive sold order price protection with your orders? The price increase on mine is significant and it's not clear to me what the final pricing will be at pickup. It seems like they don't offer price protection. I can't imagine why not as it wouldn't seem to affect the dealer.

GrayHawk20

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
*See Signature for Info*
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
Did you receive sold order price protection with your orders? The price increase on mine is significant and it's not clear to me what the final pricing will be at pickup. It seems like they don't offer price protection. I can't imagine why not as it wouldn't seem to affect the dealer.
My Jeep was the honored at the price it was ordered at even though the window sticker showed more. The invoice changed slightly but nothing drastic, still a very great deal better than I expected.

valen22us

First Name
Luis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350 2019
I put an order yesterday (10/12/2021) with Ashlie on a 392.
I got the VIN today. I hope I don't have any problems with the allocation shortage with Chapman.

So far I'm very happy with them.

GrayHawk20

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
*See Signature for Info*
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
I put an order yesterday (10/12/2021) with Ashlie on a 392.
I got the VIN today. I hope I don't have any problems with the allocation shortage with Chapman.

So far I'm very happy with them.
You shouldn’t. Mine was above their allocation and shipped and I finally pick it up after a month of going back and forth (with me NOT Chapman). Chapman has been very awesome this far, can’t wait to pick up my 392 next week.

valen22us

First Name
Luis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350 2019
You shouldn’t. Mine was above their allocation and shipped and I finally pick it up after a month of going back and forth (with me NOT Chapman). Chapman has been very awesome this far, can’t wait to pick up my 392 next week.
😂🙂😉

Sponsored

guarnibl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLUR 392 XR, '21 JTR, '21 JLR, '09 JK
Can't wait to get my 392 XR. Also ordered from Chapman. Build date ETA is 10/28 with a delivery ETA of 11/6. Sweeeeeet.

valen22us

First Name
Luis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350 2019
Anyone else annoyed by the gold on the 392? I hate it...
I like it for some color combinations. I think it goes well with black, but weird with red. :)

sna77

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
I like it for some color combinations. I think it goes well with black, but weird with red. :)
I actually dislike it with the black.. I currently have a 19' Rubicon thats black... I want the exact same car, but with the the v8 / drivetrain lol

valen22us

First Name
Luis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350 2019
I actually dislike it with the black.. I currently have a 19' Rubicon thats black... I want the exact same car, but with the the v8 / drivetrain lol
lol, I ordered a black one!
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.