Not open for further replies.

antman006

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CX-5
@dealerinsider - Looks like Affiliate rewards are back. Can you confirm that I can use my 1% discount on top of the already arranged deal?
Sponsored

OP
OP
dealerinsider

dealerinsider

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.chapmannewcars.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford, Chevy, Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge, & Ram
@dealerinsider - Looks like Affiliate rewards are back. Can you confirm that I can use my 1% discount on top of the already arranged deal?
We were recently audited by Stellantis...we were charged back over 250k worth of the affiliates commission (basically the 1% we were giving) bc we sold the vehicles below the affiliates (ffp) price on the invoice...per Stellantis Gold Book, when claiming affiliates, the pricing on the buyers guide needs to match the FFP price on invoice...5% under invoice is below the FFP price...so we aren't using it anymore

28firefighter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
We were recently audited by Stellantis...we were charged back over 250k worth of the affiliates commission (basically the 1% we were giving) bc we sold the vehicles below the affiliates (ffp) price on the invoice...per Stellantis Gold Book, when claiming affiliates, the pricing on the buyers guide needs to match the FFP price on invoice...5% under invoice is below the FFP price...so we aren't using it anymore
That must not have been a good day at the office....appreciate the transparency!

OP
OP
dealerinsider

dealerinsider

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.chapmannewcars.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford, Chevy, Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge, & Ram
That must not have been a good day at the office....appreciate the transparency!
we know it’s always a possibility…most dealers will just generate a fake buyers order

Sponsored

flot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLU 392
I ordered a wrangler through you guys a while back and it's supposed to arrive soon...does this mean the deal that was worked out with the 5% below is no good now?
That isn’t remotely what they said. They’ve been very good about honoring all of their existing commitments - what they said is that they aren’t going to retroactively apply a new discount to your deal, which is completely fair.

Last edited:

GrayHawk20

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
*See Signature for Info*
Occupation
(Architectural) Jr. Project Coordinator
Vehicle Showcase
we know it’s always a possibility…most dealers will just generate a fake buyers order
Id still go to Chapman for 5% and do it all again.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.