Sponsored

New Member of The Jeep Family!

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Sport JL
Welp, looks like I'm finally apart of the Jeep Family! It's a 2018 JLU (Sport) with everything stock (in regards to lifts, suspensions, etc..). I can't wait to dive in with road trips, customization, and whatever else to nurture this new baby of mine!! Being behind the wheel of the new JLU's feels so damn good and comforting, I only wish that the people in the world would've told me this sooner!

Side Note: Does anyone know how to remove those annoying dealer decals?? :facepalm:

IMG_20191225_115857.jpg

IMG_20191225_115912.jpg

IMG_20191225_122201.jpg

IMG_20191225_124136.jpg
Sponsored

Carlton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps lots of jeeps
Congrats!

Heat will loosen them up.

I just peeled them with no heat. Used a little wd-40 to remove remaining glue.

multicam

First Name
Tanner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 4Runner, 2019 JLR
Vehicle Showcase
Welcome! You’ll love your jeep. There are cars, trucks, vans, planes, trains, boats... and then there are jeeps.

Use a hairdryer to heat up the stickers and a tiny amount of WD-40 to remove the remaining gunk. You’re right to get rid of dealer stickers... they ain’t paying you to advertise for them!

GreyFox

First Name
Brandy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 JKU, 19 JL
Welcome to the family:like: Just get out a hairdryer to heat up the sticker, then you can use tooth floss to shimmy it up if you need to. WD40 removes the remaining residue.

Sponsored

OP
OP
iLiedForDonuts
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Sport JL
Welcome! You’ll love your jeep. There are cars, trucks, vans, planes, trains, boats... and then there are jeeps.

Use a hairdryer to heat up the stickers and a tiny amount of WD-40 to remove the remaining gunk. You’re right to get rid of dealer stickers... they ain’t paying you to advertise for them!
Thanks man and I agree! There's something about a Jeep that no other vehicle on the road can replicate.. it's awesome.

And you're 100% correct about the dealer stickers. My Jeep isn't going to be a traveling advertisement for your business!!

Last edited:

Sponsored

rfm8os

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR, 2022 Cadillac CT-5 V
Side Note: Does anyone know how to remove those annoying dealer decals?? :facepalm:
I bought my Jeep out of state and forgot to have the dealer take it off as I usually do. I picked the letters off with my thumb nail and used some hand sanitizer to get the goo off. I never thought of WD-40 but will have to remember that.
Sponsored