Sponsored

New Member, New Jeep, New Lift, New Wheels!

jcubed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Willys Sport
Hey everyone, new member here.

I got my first Jeep and have to say its one of my favorite cars I have ever owned. It the perfect vehicle here in Florida. I did a Pro Comp 2 inch spacer lift paired with some new wheels and tires. I went with the KMC XD Rockstar II's (XD811) in the 20x12 size, and Mastercraft Courser MXT 35x12.50x20 tires. I also got the Rough Country contoured drop steps.

I am just loving this thing and can't get enough of it.

IMG_3412.jpg
Sponsored

Kata

First Name
Kata
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited

I got my first Jeep and have to say its one of my favorite cars I have ever owned. It the perfect vehicle here in Florida. I did a Pro Comp 2 inch spacer lift paired with some new wheels and tires. I went with the KMC XD Rockstar II's (XD811) in the 20x12 size, and Mastercraft Courser MXT 35x12.50x20 tires. I also got the Rough Country contoured drop steps.

IMG_3412.jpg
Nice setup. Can you post more photos please? I’m trying to decide if I should go with 20’s or 18’s. Thanks.

OP
OP
jcubed

jcubed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nice setup. Can you post more photos please? I’m trying to decide if I should go with 20’s or 18’s. Thanks.
I personally like the look of the 20's. To each their own. You won't go wrong with this setup. I get excited every time I see it.

IMG_3410.jpg

IMG_3411.jpg

IMG_3417.JPG

Bajamanta

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JK 2 door

IMG_3412.jpg
Nice....Do you know if they have the drop step for 2door JL?

OP
OP
jcubed

jcubed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nice....Do you know if they have the drop step for 2door JL?
They appear to only make it for the 2 door JK. I'm sure it will be out shortly for the JL.

Sponsored

melendez69

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 3.6 JLR / 2013 911 / 2013 E92 M3
Occupation
...huh?
Vehicle Showcase

IMG_3412.jpg
Congratulations & welcome aboard... I'm also a first-time Jeep owner, and after 2 months I still get a tingly feeling every time I get behind the wheel. I'm learning how expensive this can get with accessories, mods, etc...but well worth it.

OP
OP
jcubed

jcubed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thanks for the welcome's. I'm glad the JL has less available parts than the JK, or else I would go broke. :cwl:

PaPasJP

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks for the welcome's. I'm glad the JL has less available parts than the JK, or else I would go broke. :cwl:
WHAT!

You still have some money......... I have been broke for 40 years...... :rock: