First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Raptor, 2015 Lexus GX460, Fiero
Occupation
Owner of Desert Does It
In an effort to open these up as a solution to more people, I will provide full refunds on used JL Seat Jackers as long as you reach out to me within 30days of receipt.

My name is Steve and I run DesertDoesIt. We are a fairly new small business out of St. George Utah/Las Vegas Nevada that specializes in seat spacers and seat mount molle panels. We started in late 2019 making Seat Jackers for Toyotas and have recently ventured into the Jeep world. Our goal is to make useful niche products to improve the comfort and utility of your Jeep. All of our products are unique to Desert Does It, designed in house, machined, and powder coated in the US (Southern Utah to be exact).

We have a few products for Jeep JLs and are always interested in adding more products. My business partner Joe has a full machine shop with multiple CNCs lathes and mills, we also have access to plasma/laser/water jet cutters.

• If your inseam is 28"-32", we suggest the Adjustable Seat Jackers that lift the front of seat by .75" or 1".
  • If your inseam is 32"-38", we suggest the Fixed Front Seat Jackers that lift the front of the seat 1.25".
  • If you're over 6'-2" and are willing to do whatever it takes to fit in your Jeep, you might find our Seat Slammers do the trick. These are not for the faint of heart as they require cutting off the rear of your seat legs.

Current products for Jeep JL/JLUs:

-Front Seat Jackers - These will lift the front of your driver or passenger seat 1.25" to provide that much needed tilt/bucket feeling.

-Multi Mount Panel (MMP) - Seat mount molle panel to take that unused space under your legs and make it useful.

-Adjustable Front Seat Jackers - After reading this forum and getting feedback directly from customers, we have developed an adjustable Front Seat Jacker to compliment our original Front 1.25" Seat Jacker. The new adjustable Seat Jacker provides .75" or 1" of lift to the front of your seat. We believe this is the perfect height for folks that have an inseam of 32" or less.

- Seat Slammers - Over 6' tall and sick on not fitting in your Jeep? These will drop the rear of your driver or passenger seat by .5" to 2". These will not only help you get comfortable but they will decrease the likelihood of smashing your head on the rollbar/speaker bar.

I will likely post separate threads to give folks a place to ask detailed questions or request more info but until then, please post questions here.

Looking forward to feedback,
Steve
Desert Does It
Sponsored

Last edited:

BenDiem

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘19 991.2TT; 23 EVO RWD
Occupation
US Gov’t Contractor & Gym Rat
Pics, both as standalone and attached/mounted would be helpful, so that we could visualize how your product improves the ownership experience...
TYIA/Cheers,
B

bigfoot21075

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, 2012 Ford F350
They look to be VERY high quality!

Sponsored

Nikko2020

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JLUR, '21 4R TRDP, '21 Supra, '13 LR4, '72 442
Vehicle Showcase
Looking forward to seeing the adjustables as well!

cburger71

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler JLU Rubicon; 2012 Jeep Wrangler JKU, 2009 Corvette ZR1
I have a set of the front seat jackers installed in my Rubicon. They definitely do make a big difference in the thigh support of my legs (I'm 6'5"). Raising the front of the seat a bit also makes for a little more leg room. The seat jackers are very well made. I'll also be interested in seeing the adjustable version when they come out. Thanks for a quality product that works as advertised.

Abramovich

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sport S (Chief) and 2022 Willys XR (Gobi) ord
Occupation
Retired
Pics, both as standalone and attached/mounted would be helpful, so that we could visualize how your product improves the ownership experience...
TYIA/Cheers,
B
Ben, his links have great pics, both mounted and standalone.

Abramovich

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sport S (Chief) and 2022 Willys XR (Gobi) ord
Occupation
Retired
Current products for Jeep JL/JLUs:

-Front Seat Jackers - These will lift the front of your driver or passenger seat 1.25" to provide that much needed tilt/bucket feeling.

-Multi Mount Panel (MMP) - Seat mount molle panel to take that unused space under your legs and make it useful.

-Adjustable Front Seat Jackers - After reading this forum and getting feedback directly from customers, we have developed an adjustable Front Seat Jacker to compliment our original Front 1.25" Seat Jacker, the new adjustable Seat Jacker provides .75" or 1" of lift to the front of your seat. We believe this is the perfect height for folks that have an inseam of 32" or less. These adjustable Seat Jackers will be available in Early December 2020.
DDI,
Looks like great products! I am very interested in the MMP. Do I understand correctly that we cannot mount both an MMP and a seat jacker?

Sponsored

OP
OP
DesertDoesIt

DesertDoesIt

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Raptor, 2015 Lexus GX460, Fiero
Occupation
Owner of Desert Does It
They look to be VERY high quality!
Thank you, we try to find a balance between functionality, aesthetics, and cost. All our Front Seat Jackers are CNC machined from billet 7075 Aluminum, come with factory grade (or better) Class 10.9/12.9 hardware, and are powder coated satin black.

I have a set of the front seat jackers installed in my Rubicon. They definitely do make a big difference in the thigh support of my legs (I'm 6'5"). Raising the front of the seat a bit also makes for a little more leg room. The seat jackers are very well made. I'll also be interested in seeing the adjustable version when they come out. Thanks for a quality product that works as advertised.
Always good to hear from happy customers. I will definitely keep this thread updated with progress on the adjustable Seat Jackers and any other Jeep products.

I need someone to come up with a way to lower the seats down more.
I think you'd be surprised on what the Front Seat Jackers do to the overall seating position, they really do help taller folks or those with longer legs.

DDI,
Looks like great products! I am very interested in the MMP. Do I understand correctly that we cannot mount both an MMP and a seat jacker?
We do have an MMP w/Seat Jacker option, see the drop down on the below link. There is not currently a solution for the MMP on the Adjustable Seat Jackers, only the original 1.25" ones.

Seat Jackers - MMP Option

SolarWizard

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nacho3lJT
Occupation
Owner @ Solar Co
I think you'd be surprised on what the Front Seat Jackers do to the overall seating position, they really do help taller folks or those with longer legs.

Seat Jackers - MMP Option

I have a tall torso and according to my girlfriend , the ass of a Brazilian so I feel like I’m sitting up too high. There’s enough legroom for me

bigfoot21075

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, 2012 Ford F350
I have a tall torso and according to my girlfriend , the ass of a Brazilian so I feel like I’m sitting up too high. There’s enough legroom for me
:lipssealed: T.M.I. :lipssealed: