Wkywhitealtitude

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep gladiator, Jeep Wrangler JLU
Wanted to introduce myself my
Names Jordan, been on the gladiator forum for ahwile, I had been watching this forum
For awhile actually, I still have my gladiator, I ordered through Gupton on 7/5 a white altitude sahara unlimited for my wife, she doesn’t know about it yet, have the mopar lift and cargo liner sitting in the garage for it, excited to start that build but finally got d1 status and tentative ship date so excited to surprise her!
Sponsored

aldo98229

First Name
Aldo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Gladiator, 2018 Fiat 124 Spider
Occupation
Market Research
Vehicle Showcase
Congratulations and welcome to the forum!

From time to time I spend time on the Gladiator forums...looking to steal ideas... :bandit:

That’s where I got the idea for my retro wheels!
Jeep Wrangler JL New member from gladiator forum 4B844E65-3CAD-4B74-923A-8843972D48D2

BDinTX

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Rubicon Recon, 2021 JLU Rubicon
Welcome, for your sake I hope she dropped some hints that she wouldn’t mind having a Wrangler!

OP
OP
Wkywhitealtitude

Wkywhitealtitude

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep gladiator, Jeep Wrangler JLU
Welcome, for your sake I hope she dropped some hints that she wouldn’t mind having a Wrangler!
Well haha back story she had a 2012 wrangler unlimited altitude lifted on wheels and tires and exhaust loved it but wanted something with more features, we priced a new altitude unlimited but couldn’t afford it at the time, so she got a 2017 grand Cherokee…. She likes it but misses her wrangler…. I had a 2015 jkur then bought a new gladiator sport s but took advantage of prices between Gupton and used car values ordered myself a new gladiator sport s with more features then went ahead and ordered the wrangler for her, my gladiator was a 3 week from order to delivery, the wrangler is taking a bit longer, not a big deal we live 50 mins from Gupton, great people to work with

BDinTX

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Rubicon Recon, 2021 JLU Rubicon
Well haha back story she had a 2012 wrangler unlimited altitude lifted on wheels and tires and exhaust loved it but wanted something with more features, we priced a new altitude unlimited but couldn’t afford it at the time, so she got a 2017 grand Cherokee…. She likes it but misses her wrangler…. I had a 2015 jkur then bought a new gladiator sport s but took advantage of prices between Gupton and used car values ordered myself a new gladiator sport s with more features then went ahead and ordered the wrangler for her, my gladiator was a 3 week from order to delivery, the wrangler is taking a bit longer, not a big deal we live 50 mins from Gupton, great people to work with
lol nice! We sort of worked our way up the line and took advantage of the crazy trade in values too. This is our first “real” Jeep though, and love it so far. You should record her reaction, should be a good one.
Sponsored