First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sport 2DR, 2020 Willys 2DR
Occupation
Nerd
I gotta say MasterTop is killing it with cool new stuff lately. First their collection of cargo covers, windjammers, and bimini tops. Now they have a whole slew of standard replacement soft top windows (slightly cheaper than Mopar) plus a couple of funky new options:

Jeep Wrangler JL New MasterTop products on Quadratec 1630013709557

All vinyl (no fabric) which is a pretty cool look and maybe a bit more visibility

Jeep Wrangler JL New MasterTop products on Quadratec 1630013767876

All mesh! Those could be really cool for folks who sleep/camp in their Jeep for some airflow without the bugs or just for some open-air with a bit more security from stuff flying out.

Prices are great on these too, much cheaper than the legit windows. Plus all of those pieces can be used interchangeably with the factory windows if you wanted to mix things up. Pretty slick! The only bummer is they re-use your plastic rear pillars, so it would be a bit of a pain to swap between configurations.
Sponsored

JL_Confidential

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Gecko Willys Sport 2-door
Occupation
I'd tell you, but you know the rest....
I wish you could get the rear mesh window on its own. I’ll probably order anyways as I really want the rear for spring/fall.

OP
OP
daveprice7

daveprice7

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sport 2DR, 2020 Willys 2DR
Occupation
Nerd
I wish you could get the rear mesh window on its own. I’ll probably order anyways as I really want the rear for spring/fall.
Yeah, just the back makes a big difference for airflow and doesn't require surgery on the rear pillars, but it's a heck of a deal at $120 for the whole set.

jeeptrailrunner

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21’ JLR 6MT
Just when I bought a Mopar a mopar soft top for my 2 dr JLR 🙄.

On a side note: fantastic top and NO leaks đź‘Ť. Curious to see how this top holds up
Sponsored