First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.diodedynamics.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler
LAST CHANCE TO SAVE!!! Our Black Friday Sale ends tonight at midnight CST! Use code BF15 at checkout for 15% off your order!

Collin
Diode Dynamics
Sponsored

OP
OP
Diode Dynamics

Diode Dynamics

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.diodedynamics.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler
ql0oB9p.jpg

Our Memorial Day sale starts NOW! Today through Friday, 6/4/2021, save 15% on all LED upgrades, including our LED Sidemarkers by entering coupon code "USA15" at checkout!

John C.
Diode Dynamics

Sale ends 11:59 p.m. CST on Friday, 6/4/2021. Cannot be combined with other coupon codes.

OP
OP
Diode Dynamics

Diode Dynamics

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.diodedynamics.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler
TVwRUHN.jpg

Our July 4th sale starts NOW! Today through Thursday, 7/8/2021, save 15% on all LED upgrades, including our LED Sidemarkers by entering coupon code "JULY4" at checkout!

Plus, all orders over $300 will receive a free Diode hat!

John C.
Diode Dynamics

Sale ends 11:59 p.m. CST on Thursday, 7/8/2021. Cannot be combined with other coupon codes.

OP
OP
Diode Dynamics

Diode Dynamics

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.diodedynamics.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler
PZfG1uH.jpg

LAST CHANCE TO SAVE!!!! Until 11:59 p.m. CST on 7/8/2021, you can use coupon code "JULY4" at checkout for 15% off you're entire order of lighting upgrades, including our
LED Side Markers!!!
Don't wait, this sale ends TONIGHT!

Plus, all orders over $300 will receive a free Diode hat!

John C.
Diode Dynamics

Sale ends 11:59 p.m. CST on Thursday, 7/8/2021. Cannot be combined with other coupon codes.​

OP
OP
Diode Dynamics

Diode Dynamics

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.diodedynamics.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler
AQ3xqu4.jpg

Now's the time to upgrade your ride! Our Labor Day Sale is going on NOW! Save 15% sitewide, including our LED Sidemarkers, by entering coupon code "LABOR" at checkout! And, all orders over $300 will receive a free Diode flag tee! Sale ends Friday, 9/10/2021.

John C.
Diode Dynamics

Sale ends 11:59 p.m. CST on Friday, 9/10/2021.
Cannot be combined with other coupon codes.
*Sale excludes preorders.*

Sponsored

OP
OP
Diode Dynamics

Diode Dynamics

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.diodedynamics.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler
8UQdkRw.jpg

Just a reminder! We just released our NEW Diode Dynamics flag shirt!

All orders over $300 during our Labor Day Sale will receive one free! If you're interested in purchasing a shirt, we have them listed under the gear section on our website.​

John C.
Diode Dynamics

OP
OP
Diode Dynamics

Diode Dynamics

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.diodedynamics.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler
hHTBCIa.jpg

Don't miss your chance to save 15% off your entire order of lighting upgrades, including our all LED Sidemarkers, with coupon code "LABOR" at checkout! Plus, get a free Diode flag tee when you spend $300! HURRY, this sale ends TONIGHT!

John C.
Diode Dynamics

Sale ends 11:59 p.m. CST on Friday, 9/10/2021.
*Sale excludes preorders.*​

OP
OP
Diode Dynamics

Diode Dynamics

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.diodedynamics.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler
Jeep Wrangler JL NEW LED Sidemarkers for 2018+ JL Wrangler | Diode Dynamics 242041782_10166134508410604_9194498694922355368_n

TWO YEARS of non-stop stress testing!

This includes vibrations tests, extreme temperatures (hot and cold), pressured water, corrosion testing, and more.

Our LED Sidemarkers were designed and built to stand the test of time. And they're backed with a 3-year warranty!

Just a reminder, all forum members are eligible for a free US shipping code. Just send us a direct message for the code.

John C.
Diode Dynamics

Kevin_S1126

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon
@Diode Dynamics I just picked up a set of the clear LED Side Markers for my 2021 JLU Rubicon. I currently have the LED Package already from the factory. Is it a direct plug and play to swap out the stock amber side markers with the clear side markers or do I need a resistor as well? I just want to make sure that I don’t install them and then it throws an error code or I have hyper flashing and I have to get the resistors and reinstall. Thanks for your help with this.

OP
OP
Diode Dynamics

Diode Dynamics

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.diodedynamics.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler
@Diode Dynamics I just picked up a set of the clear LED Side Markers for my 2021 JLU Rubicon. I currently have the LED Package already from the factory. Is it a direct plug and play to swap out the stock amber side markers with the clear side markers or do I need a resistor as well? I just want to make sure that I don’t install them and then it throws an error code or I have hyper flashing and I have to get the resistors and reinstall. Thanks for your help with this.
Great question!

Our Jeep LED Sidemarkers feature factory-installed lighting components and provide flicker-free performance. No resistors are required. They're 100% plug-and-play!

John C.
Diode Dynamics

Sponsored

Rhinebeck01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JL Rubi, '22 Prevost M H3-45,'01 Harley FatBoy
@Kevin_S1126

Many here have installed the Diode Dynamics side markers.

I installed a set on my JL which has factory LED lighting.

Anyway, no issues.... the offering is easy easy to install and looks/works great after install.. No you do not need a resistor. Just install the offering and no more then that..yup, that easy.

I have had mine installed since 8/2019. Over 35,000 miles with them on the JL and never any issues... Never any moisture issues, etc..

DO, do only follow the install video that Diode Dynamics posted in their reply to you. Follow that video only! There are other videos out there that will have you pulling the fender liner, doing more then you need to do in regard to this very simple installation.

Jeep Wrangler JL NEW LED Sidemarkers for 2018+ JL Wrangler | Diode Dynamics IMG_4600.JPG

Kevin_S1126

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon
Great question!

Our Jeep LED Sidemarkers feature factory-installed lighting components and provide flicker-free performance. No resistors are required. They're 100% plug-and-play!

John C.
Diode Dynamics
THank you so much for your prompt reply @Diode Dynamics...it is greatly appreciated

Kevin_S1126

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon
@Kevin_S1126

Many here have installed the Diode Dynamics side markers.

I installed a set on my JL which has factory LED lighting.

Anyway, no issues.... the offering is easy easy to install and looks/works great after install.. No you do not need a resistor. Just install the offering and no more then that..yup, that easy.

I have had mine installed since 8/2019. Over 35,000 miles with them on the JL and never any issues... Never any moisture issues, etc..

DO, do only follow the install video that Diode Dynamics posted in their reply to you. Follow that video only! There are other videos out there that will have you pulling the fender liner, doing more then you need to do in regard to this very simple installation.

Jeep Wrangler JL NEW LED Sidemarkers for 2018+ JL Wrangler | Diode Dynamics IMG_4600.JPG
@Rhinebeck01 thanks for all your help always...

Kevin_S1126

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon
Great question!

John C.
Diode Dynamics
@Diode Dynamics I will be sending you a PM. Thanks for your attention to this.

OP
OP
Diode Dynamics

Diode Dynamics

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.diodedynamics.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler
tJQvh9V.jpg

Now's the time to upgrade your ride! Our Black Friday Sale is going on NOW! Save 15% sitewide, including our LED Sidemarkers, by entering coupon code "BF21" at checkout! And, all orders over $500 will receive a free Diode Dynamics long sleeve shirt! Sale ends Tuesday, 11/30/2021.

John C.
Diode Dynamics

Sale ends 11:59 p.m. CST on Tuesday 11/30/2021.
Sponsored