First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Occupation
Algorithmic Trading Strategies
Very cool! Reminds me of S model Audi's.

I'm almost looking forward to wearing out my stock leather seats now.
Sponsored

JeepJLNC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Ioniq Plug-in Hybrid
Was your build already factory leather? I ask this, because I see the factory stitched "Rubicon" label showing.

dwoodwo1

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara, 2016 Toyota 4Runner SR5 Premium, Granite
Just spoke with dealer rep, says they can do it for 1195 plus tax, installed. I definitely want to do this. I wonder if certain patterns/color schemes affect price. Thinking of using Jeep grille logo instead of SAHARA.

thenewrick

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model S P85+ / Subaru Baja Turbo 5-Speed
That sounds about right. You can get nearly any type of seat cover you want and prices will vary. Personally, I'd just want an ultra simple brown seat for cheap.

Sponsored

MojitoWrangler

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 Z28 R/S
Occupation
Stock Trader
@Jhubz7 I probably live a mile from you, i'm in royal oak as well. I'll have to keep an eye out for ya, ill be in a red 2 door rubi once I get a hold of it!
What’s up fellow Royal Oakers! I’m contemplating those exact seats for my mojito Rubicon. I’d say look out for me but by time FCA starts producing mojitos with premium tan soft it will be 2019 lol.

BumpyTrail

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon Hard Rock
Here’s the Katzkin prices from MOPAR. There seems to be two price points and an uninstalled and installed option so four prices total. I am curious if you can replace factory leather with Katzkin or does it have to be cloth? I want the upgraded doors, rear fold down armrest, and the rear seat panels that come with the factory leather. I figure I can replace the factory leather seats a few years down the road when they start to look bad if possible.

5E1D9BD6-EB87-4BE6-A3F2-DFC67D478729.png

Ripcord

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU Sport S
Hey guys, let me give some clarification. These options are now available WHEN ORDERING your new JL or JLU!! MOPAR is charging roughly $1750 (price does/can vary) for the upgrade, but you can get it on ANY trim level. Some dealerships will say pricing is a little over $1000, but be sure to ask if that is just normal leather in which they re-wrap the current seats, or if they are doing a true MOPAR program approved leather install. If you go through the MOPAR program, the diamond stitching and custom color options, as well as the option to add logos like Josh's seats, become available if you already have a Jeep on the ground you want to add it to. This is a HUGE upgrade from just plain old leather seats. When ordering, the codes are CBQ for the Tuscany leather with perforated seats and contrasting stitching, and CBS for Tuscany leather with HexTek insert and contrasting stitching

WranglerUpfitSheet2018.jpg

Chocolate Thunder

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Hey guys, let me give some clarification. These options are now available WHEN ORDERING your new JL or JLU!! MOPAR is charging roughly $1750 (price does/can vary) for the upgrade, but you can get it on ANY trim level. Some dealerships will say pricing is a little over $1000, but be sure to ask if that is just normal leather in which they re-wrap the current seats, or if they are doing a true MOPAR program approved leather install. If you go through the MOPAR program, the diamond stitching and custom color options, as well as the option to add logos like Josh's seats, become available if you already have a Jeep on the ground you want to add it to. This is a HUGE upgrade from just plain old leather seats. When ordering, the codes are CBQ for the Tuscany leather with perforated seats and contrasting stitching, and CBS for Tuscany leather with HexTek insert and contrasting stitching

WranglerUpfitSheet2018.jpg
Is $1750 on top of the normal charge for the regular leather seats or instead of it? Does the $1750 Katzkin option include the other additional items that are included with the regular leather seat package?

Sponsored

Ripcord

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU Sport S
Is $1750 on top of the normal charge for the regular leather seats or instead of it? Does the $1750 Katzkin option include the other additional items that are included with the regular leather seat package?
Since the leather seats are an option only in the Rubicon and Sahara models, you won't have to pay that normal upgrade plus this package. As far as the other options, leather is stand alone in the new JL, so you won't miss out on anything else. Only in the JK did they include the Leather with other options (ie, leather and sound package).

Chocolate Thunder

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Since the leather seats are an option only in the Rubicon and Sahara models, you won't have to pay that normal upgrade plus this package. As far as the other options, leather is stand alone in the new JL, so you won't miss out on anything else. Only in the JK did they include the Leather with other options (ie, leather and sound package).
Leather seats in the Rubicon includes leather seats, leather-wrapped park brake handle, leather-wrapped shift knob, and premium door trim panel for $1495. So if I’m understanding you, this $1750 Mopar Katzkin option will allow you to keep all of that, get somewhat customized premium grade leather, and only cost $255 more than the regular factory leather option?

Is this a factory option or does it have to be done after the vehicle is delivered to the dealership?

BumpyTrail

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Leather is not stand alone on the JL. Factory leather includes upgraded interior on the doors, a fold down arm rest with cup holders in the rear seat, and a rear seat gap cover. These are the options I believe @Jeep noob was referring to.

Chocolate Thunder

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Leather is not stand alone on the JL. Factory leather includes upgraded interior on the doors, a fold down arm rest with cup holders in the rear seat, and a rear seat gap cover. These are the options I believe @Jeep noob was referring to.
Yes.

BumpyTrail

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Leather seats in the Rubicon includes leather seats, leather-wrapped park brake handle, leather-wrapped shift knob, and premium door trim panel for $1495. So if I’m understanding you, this $1750 Mopar Katzkin option will allow you to keep all of that, get somewhat customized premium grade leather, and only cost $255 more than the regular factory leather option?

Is this a factory option or does it have to be done after the vehicle is delivered to the dealership?
You posted while I was typing. Haha.

I have the same question as you. I’ve asked in other threads but I’m not sure anyone knows yet.
Sponsored