• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: New JTops Sun Shade for sale

scottw

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sahara JLU
Brand new JTops Black Sun Shade for sale. The box is opened, but the shade was never fully installed or used. $100 shipped in the continental US ($25 cheaper if local to northern nj).

No issues, but it cannot be installed with a soft top.

Update: this is for the JLU.
Sponsored

Last edited:

PapaJoe

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Wrangler 4xe Rubicon
Brand new JTops Black Sun Shade for sale. The box is opened, but the shade was never fully installed or used. $100 shipped in the continental US ($25 cheaper if local to northern nj).

Based on your profile pic, I’m assuming this is the 4-door model, correct?
Does it have the center access ports for use with Hard Top and Freedom Panels?

The website states that it’s compatible with soft tops— is this not the case??

WazSupDog

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Punk'n Orange JL Sahara

I'm just curious about what issues you had installing with a soft top? I have my new Jtops shade installed with a soft top and it works great. Is there anything specific that happened that I could help with? If not, no worries, but it definitely can be installed with a soft top so, if that's the thing forcing you to sell, you may not need to ;)

Rick

zyt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda Miata
Interested, but wondering why it won't work with Softtop?

OP
OP
scottw

scottw

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sahara JLU
Based on your profile pic, I’m assuming this is the 4-door model, correct?
Does it have the center access ports for use with Hard Top and Freedom Panels?

The website states that it’s compatible with soft tops— is this not the case??
Yes, it has the center access for the freedom panels. This particular one will not work with a softtop. New ones will.

Sponsored

OP
OP
scottw

scottw

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sahara JLU
Interested, but wondering why it won't work with Softtop?
There is an alignment issue which interferes with a softtop. This is not the case on new ones.

SteelerJeep

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Sahara JLU
Occupation
Operations manager
I have a JLU 4 door and would be interested. Is the Jtop made for the JLU or just 4 door JKU?

OP
OP
scottw

scottw

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sahara JLU
I have a JLU 4 door and would be interested. Is the Jtop made for the JLU or just 4 door JKU?
The shades are different for the JL and JK. This shade is for the JL(U).

SteelerJeep

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Sahara JLU
Occupation
Operations manager
The shades are different for the JL and JK. This shade is for the JL(U).
I have a JLU Sahara and would be interested in purchasing. Whereabouts in NJ are you? I work near Avenel.

OP
OP
scottw

scottw

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sahara JLU
I have a JLU Sahara and would be interested in purchasing. Whereabouts in NJ are you? I work near Avenel.
I am in Somerset County. PM me and we can figure out the details.

Sponsored

Abilene

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU Sport, 2016 JK Sahara, 2018 JL Rubicon

Update: this is for the JLU.
This is Mike from JTops. We would be happy to replace it. This top must have been one of the first few shipped. We shifted the edge of all subsquent tops so there is no issue with the soft top hardware. We repaced all of the first few for owners with soft tops. Just call and talk with Helen, she will set up a replacement...

UNxdqiodRiq1kp8NPHkQJg.jpg

fullsizeoutput_4d1f.jpeg

Boston Mike

First Name
MIke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Black JLU Rubicon
This is Mike from JTops. We would be happy to replace it. This top must have been one of the first few shipped. We shifted the edge of all subsquent tops so there is no issue with the soft top hardware. We repaced all of the first few for owners with soft tops. Just call and talk with Helen, she will set up a replacement...

UNxdqiodRiq1kp8NPHkQJg.jpg

fullsizeoutput_4d1f.jpeg
I bought it from Scott. I only have a hardtop at this time but would be nice to have the corrected version in case I ever go soft top route.........
Sponsored