Sponsored

TGjlu20

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Sport S
Thanks. That's what I suspected. It didn't sound right to me. Maybe @JeepCares can help me. Looks like I should have stayed with the previous dealership I purchased from (great service department) instead of this place because it was closer.
Sponsored

sam0329

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Unlimited Rubicon
So me and my buddy got ours done by the same dealership within 2 weeks in between, some dealership will say no upfront and some will try to get it for you. We are both lucky to have it done. I was rejected by one dealership and I went to my buddy''s dealership they got it done for me no question ask.
I can feeling the steeling is heavier now does drive straight however it will still drift side way when its windy LoL!
I am from Alberta Canada, and we are the first two in the city that asked for the fix according to the dealership. Initially they have no idea what is going on until we explain everything to them in detail :) Unfortunately I don't think @JeepCares care about Canadians so we have to figure it all out on our own!

Vondy

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
I fought steering for a long time with Jeep and got it decent with new box and software update and gave up. Learned to just put up with it. I havenā€™t had any communication about steering for over 9 months and got a call out of nowhere from Jeep to notify me about updated parts. Supposed to be setting things up with dealer to get new parts. Hope this is the fix!
Unfortunately. I saw no improvement in steering. Figures Iā€™d be the only one!

jjdustr340

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKU, 2020 JLUW
Can @JeepCares or any else tell me if this is right? Had our jeep looked at on August 26 and dealership said they would order the parts for the TSB but the parts are restricted from ordering from Jeep. I called for an update today (9/8/20) and they are telling me that Jeep will still not let them order the parts for the TSB and the parts are listed as "restricted" from ordering. This is from Ferman Chrysler Jeep Ram in Lutz Florida. Am I getting the run around or is this true?
Mine went in on Aug 17. As of sept 1 they were still ā€œwaiting on parts.ā€ Got @JeepCares involved. Still waiting for reply from Jeepcares to see if they can speed it up.

Justhiller

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU ā€˜19
Went to the dealer today. They first blamed my tires for the wandering and steering issues. Then they took it on a test drive and did the V41 recall. Parts were ordered but I donā€™t think they are the same parts as the TSB. Does anyone know what these parts are? Am I still going to have the same issues because they didnā€™t address the TSB?

555D0BFA-7F2A-4BDE-8422-8E2BB74F108A.jpeg

Sponsored

Vinny2002

First Name
Vincent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 2020
Unfortunately. I saw no improvement in steering. Figures Iā€™d be the only one!
Was yours bad to begin with? I have a 2020 Rubicon 4 Door... It wasn't horrible... just wasn't great..no "feel" for the road... also wheel didn't return properly from right hand turns...

TSB is happening as we speak.. dealership didn't put up a fight..but VERY slow.. day 2 still not back.. tomorrow morning we shall see..

brbutler

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Sahara 6-speed, 2016 VW GTI 6-speed, 1984 Porsche 928S 5-speed
Why is FCA still supplying the 68250506AE aluminum box, and not superseding it with the new cast iron box that is part of this TSB? Seems that the old part should be blocked from ordering to end the cycle of customer dissatisfaction.

Markham

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sahara High Altitude
Why is FCA still supplying the 68250506AE aluminum box, and not superseding it with the new cast iron box that is part of this TSB? Seems that the old part should be blocked from ordering to end the cycle of customer dissatisfaction.
You would think.

Sponsored

Nole_Dynasty

First Name
Seminole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
Heading to the dealer to pick up the Jeep now after the TSB so I'll report back on that shortly...however they informed me they now need to replace the entire rear axle as the rear axle sensor triggered an error and they have to replace the entire axle and can't replace just the sensor? Does this sound completely crazy?

hoag4147

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR
Vehicle Showcase
they informed me they now need to replace the entire rear axle as the rear axle sensor triggered an error and they have to replace the entire axle and can't replace just the sensor? Does this sound completely crazy?
Completely crazy but true. There are multiple threads actively going on about this. Theres also recently created bypass harness from ZAutomotive.

Dkretden

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR 3.6L
Thank you. It seems the dealership near me hasnā€™t seen the TSB yet and ordered the old parts.
Thatā€™s reassuring that you know about a TSB that has been put for over a month but the dealership doesnā€™t. I think that you need to print this new TSB and tell the ā€œserviceā€ manager about it. Seriously, they are going to fix your broken box with a box that is no longer current. Good Lord.

Utterly sad that some of these dealerships are just utterly useless. FCA really needs to start playing hardball with some of these dealerships for being little more than unprofessional rubes.

Dkretden

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR 3.6L
One would think.

the nexus of FCA and their dealership network does one thing well: it puts customers at the maximum point of pain.
Sponsored