Mikester86

First Name
Mike
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep JLU Rubicon
Ours has a dead spot, but overall tracks straight (crown of road dependent).

We are taking it to Jeep Beach next month, it will be over 2,000 miles round trip. I will see if the warmer weather makes it worse then it is now in any way shape or form.

I really am on the fence whether to get this TSB done or not. If it tightens up the steering some and lessons or removes the dead spot I have now, it would be excellent. I also have seen it making things worse for some.

Might be worth the gamble..........

LS7

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'66 CJ5, ‘18 JLUR
Ours has a dead spot, but overall tracks straight (crown of road dependent).

We are taking it to Jeep Beach next month, it will be over 2,000 miles round trip. I will see if the warmer weather makes it worse then it is now in any way shape or form.

I really am on the fence whether to get this TSB done or not. If it tightens up the steering some and lessons or removes the dead spot I have now, it would be excellent. I also have seen it making things worse for some.

Might be worth the gamble..........
I hear you. I was also “on the fence” on this one.

Mikester86

First Name
Mike
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep JLU Rubicon
I hear you. I was also “on the fence” on this one.
I went ahead and scheduled an appointment online. I am sure they will contact me and have to order the parts, and ask me follow up questions.

Fingers crossed this will be a good experience. It is with the dealership I purchased from.

Reactions: LS7

Advertisement

Diode Dynamics

Advertisement