Sponsored

Flamingsword

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler sport
Went to get my Jeep today after they did the steering box and was told by the dealer that they just updated the tsb so now the track bar has to be replaced before they can do the steering box. They had already done the box on mine but now they have to replace the bar as well. They also said that they were gonna have to call everyone back in that had it done and replace the part on theirs as well.
Sponsored

JayJay

First Name
Johnny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JLR
Went to get my Jeep today after they did the steering box and was told by the dealer that they just updated the tsb so now the track bar has to be replaced before they can do the steering box. They had already done the box on mine but now they have to replace the bar as well. They also said that they were gonna have to call everyone back in that had it done and replace the part on theirs as well.
I wonder if the dealer just found out about TSB # 02-003-19 .

Later,
Johnny

Flamingsword

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler sport
they claim it was an update to the TSB that came out today that forces them to do that first.

hoag4147

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR
Vehicle Showcase
they claim it was an update to the TSB that came out today that forces them to do that first.
Here we go. Another excuse. Guarantee not a single lifted rig will allow that to happen :)

californiajeeping

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Do you have the number of the updated TSB that mentions the track bar? Usually they add rev C rev D, etc. Do you have the new track bar part number? This would verify this is legit vs another misinformed Jeep dealership.

Sponsored

Wolfy

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Sport S
I have not seen any reference to Rev C yet. Anyone have a link? As far as I can tell, it doesn't exist.

JayJay

First Name
Johnny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JLR
I have not seen any reference to Rev C yet. Anyone have a link? As far as I can tell, it doesn't exist.
I suspect that you're right.

hoag4147

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR
Vehicle Showcase

JayJay

First Name
Johnny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JLR
There is a Rev C however haven’t seen full copy. Here is screenshot of first page on post #1755
https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/fo...ved-steering-feel.56363/page-117#post-1295303

feedback was only related to Diesel part number. Can’t confirm that.
I've got a PDF copy of revision C Rick dated 10/23/20 and you are correct that it only adds the part number for the diesel box. If someone can tell me how to post a PDF file I'll do so.

Later,
Johnny

Sponsored

Flamingsword

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler sport
Do you have the number of the updated TSB that mentions the track bar? Usually they add rev C rev D, etc. Do you have the new track bar part number? This would verify this is legit vs another misinformed Jeep dealership.
They did not tell me the number for the TSB or new track bar. They just claimed that it had updated on 12/3/20.

californiajeeping

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
They did not tell me the number for the TSB or new track bar. They just claimed that it had updated on 12/3/20.
I called two dealerships parts departments and both said the last track bar came out Feb 2019. Can you call the dealership that told you about the new track bar and ask for the part number and release date? Maybe they meant drag link?