Sponsored

New JL Spotted in the Wild!!

Tyrantresister

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Spotted a new JL in the wild for the first time today. Was a base sport unlimited in granite crystal, which is on the short list for favorite JL colors for me along with white, so was nice to see it in person. With an MSRP of only $33k and some change, it was as base as you could get with the only option being the automatic transmission.

Though I'm obviously the most partial towards the Rubicon trim, it didn't look too bad for a base wrangler, and I liked the Granite Crystal color.

XeHhFQY.jpg

ClUV2Bi.jpg
Sponsored

misanthrope

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Schwinn Homegrown
Occupation
Badass
I saw a Nordic looking blonde driving a white on white Sahara on my way to work yesterday and I almost turned around to stalk her, um, I mean the Jeep...First I've seen on the road here on Long Island.

That One Guy

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Honda Accord coupe, V6 6-speed manual; ordered 2018 JL Sport 6MT with A/C and anti-spin. D status.
I haven't personally seen one yet. Been keeping my eyes peeled. Only saw one at the auto expo, which doesn't count.

Carolina88

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sting-Gray JLU Sport S
I saw a Sport S granite one today on the road in Charlotte. My first sighting.

misanthrope

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Schwinn Homegrown
Occupation
Badass
There is a Firecracker MANUAL Rubicon at a dealer near me. Might have to go check it out

whiskeytower

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150 Platinum 4x4
me and the wife went and checked out a couple the other day. Black Sahara was super nice, then another dealer White, and Granite. The granite is a fantastic color.
Sponsored